Chapter 12 - Truth?

Some sexual content included

He leads me outside and around the house to stairs I've never noticed before. They lead us up to a beautifully designed roof, with a clear view of the stars and the crescent moon.

"This is beautiful." I gasp. He wraps his big, muscular arm around my small shoulders in comparison, hugging me closer after he feels me shivering a little.

This is a truely perfect spot. There's a big sofa which could double up as a bed, a small coffee table with candles and some strawberries.

He leads me to the sofa. We lay next to each other, admiring what's above us. He strokes my hair, them lifts himself up on one shoulder and starts kissing along my jaw line and down to my neck.

I tilt my head back, giving him full access. Then he goes up to my lips, now hovering above me. He kisses me with so much power and dominance, I let him take control. The kiss quickly deepens and heats up. He brings me closer, now in a sitting position, grabbing onto my butt and kissing my neck, leaving a love bite.

A quiet moan escapes my lips which only turns him on more. I feel something hard between my legs it doesn't take a genius to know what his wolf wants that now probably took over him completely. Then I feel pain but pleasure at the same time as he licks a place on my neck, before biting on it.

"I need to mark you." He whispers next to my ear.

"Then do it." Is my response. He doesn't need to be told twice and immediately starts to get to work. More moans escape my mouth as he continues biting onto my neck. After about five minutes, he only now licks the mark continuously which only gives me an amazing amount of pleasure. Once he's finished he kisses me again and I can feel the smile on his lips as he does.

He slips his tongue into my mouth and starts a very rough makeout session. He lifts my top up slightly, smoothing his hand along my side. He breaks the kiss and tugs on the area of the skin where my new mark is with his teeth.

I grab onto his hair, groaning. He uses his hand that's not behind my back to pull me even close to him, wrapping my legs around his waist. He practically rips my top off and undoes my bra, leaving kisses all over my body starting from the neck and going all the way down.

I don't know what's happening to us but we're animals and I guess this is out instinct. All my humanity is gone as my inner wolf takes over.

Then he takes off my leggings and his own trousers, not leaving my lips. The only thing blocking our way is thin lacey fabric I'm wearing, not even his pants because they're now off too.

~~~~~

"Nobody really goes here but me." He says. It's been about an hour since the end of our mating process. My humanity is back and I feel like killing the wolf inside of me. How can she be so wild?

Right now my head is resting on his toned chest and our bare bodies are still touching as I lay on him. As usual, he strokes through my hair.

"My brother used to come here with me a lot... He's not here anymore though." He adds.

My heart beats a little faster after hearing this. "You had a brother?" I ask.

He nods, looking at the sky. "Younger. He passed away about 6 years ago."

At that moment I physically feel his pain. Not only mentally because the same thing happened to my parents but also because of the mate bond, I feel some of his pain.

I snuggle closer to him and he grips me tighter. We just lay there for a good few minutes.

"Bethany joined my pack along with a few other members from your pack and Tyler after it got attacked. I accepted them here. Me and Tyler became great friends and Bethany... She..." He doesn't finish.

"Josh, tell me." I urge. I feel pain at the back of my throat, scared of the truth.

He looks at me, his eyes are quite glassy and he looks weak and vulnerable. I've never seem him like this.

"I don't want to lose you after I tell you this, you won't like it." He says.

"You won't if you're honest with me." I say but I'm not too sure if I actually mean it. I'm terrified of knowing the truth and I don't think I'd be able to cope if I found out anything went on between them two.

"Lexie... Bethany was the reason my brother died." He states.

I feel the anger building up inside of me again... That bitch.

"She then joined my pack... And I accepted her into it because..." He sighs.

"Because what?" I ask, not coping with the tension.

"Because she was my mate."

My breathing stops. My heart stops. I lay there, freezed and not able to move. I feel numb, betrayed. I don't even feel any pain. Just shock, just blackness.

And blackness is what I see when I lose consciousness.

Very short but important chapter so don't kill me! Next chapter will be long, okay? XD
So the truth is out... Well part of it. Who knows, maybe there is more secrets that are being hidden.
I want to make it clear it's not their faults they're so into each other, it's all the strong, Alpha blood mate bond. I included some inapropriate content, I figured you guys didn't want a detailed sex scene.
Anyway please vote and comment!
-A