Chapter Nineteen: Breakfast

When speaking;

⚠️"English"⚠️

⚠️"Korean"⚠️

Thoughts are always in the person's native language.

22 February 2020

Taehyung's pov

I feel so warm and safe when I wake up from the annoying alarm Yoongi set last night. Speaking of Yoongi, he was wrapped around me like a second blanket before he gets up a little and hits the snooze button.

Is there any better way to wake up in the morning than to have a soulmate next to you? Not really. The only way this can be made better is if I had two or more soulmates next to me, but on the plus side, we were both naked.

We did not have the energy to get dressed again after we made such sweet love last night. We lasted for hours before we finally fell asleep exhausted from our lovemaking.

I think I came at least three times, but then again, Suga always makes me cum so hard I lose all sense of time.

We are so well suited for each other when it comes to sex. He likes to edge and control his partner's orgasms, I like to be edged, kept waiting and when I finally get to cum he keeps going, overstimulating me so well. And last night was just hours upon hours of stimulation.

As you can imagine I'm dozing off again when I feel Yoongi moving. I presume to shut the alarm off because it started beeping again. I hear him grumble and feel him going under the sheets again.

"Did you turn it off?" I mumble in my deep morning voice

"Yeah, so we should get up..." he said with the same grumble he always has when he wakes up.

"I dun wanna," I mumble while pulling the sheets over my head.

"You can choose then. Either be a good boy and you get up, or you get the same treatment Jimin had yesterday."

"What was that?"

"Cold shower..."

"Okay, I'll wake up. But can we shower together though? I think I will fall asleep again if you don't come with me."

"Did I go too hard on you last night? Are you worn out?"

"No you did not go too hard and you know it or otherwise I would have used my word, now wouldn't I?"

"That's true. You are very good at setting your limits. Okay, I will help you in the shower. I need to pamper you a little, don't you think so baby boy?"

"Yes please Hyung," I say but when I look into his eyes I correct myself saying "I mean, yes please, Sir."

His eyes had turned hard when I said hyung... It made tingles ripple down my spine. His eyes only turn hard for us when he is in his Dom headspace. Probably the mention of last night brought it back. We didn't even shower or anything, we were just too tired. But now it seems he is finishing his "job as my Dom" as he calls it. I always love it when Suga takes care of me. Because when Hyung is fully dominating one of us he is like August D. Hard, he takes what he wants, when he wants. But when he takes care of us he is Yoongi. Soft, sweet and caring while still insisting that he isn't.