016. olivia auclair's day off

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊.⋆˚
┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊ ˚✧
┊        ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚➶ 。˚   ☁︎
┊        ┊       ┊   ☁︎
┊        ┊        ☪︎.
┊          ✱

OLIVIA AUCLAIR'S DAY OFF

 ❝OLIVIA AUCLAIR'S DAY OFF❞

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Caroline originally had no idea what to do with Olivia. The Auclair was suspended for a couple of days, and seemed reluctant to use her magic, which helped the Salvatore decide what to do with her.

Caroline's car pulled up at a house ever so familiar to her, before she looked over at Olivia. "These guys are my best friends. They're happy to take you in until your suspension is over." Caroline spoke, as Liv wordlessly nodded.

"I'm sorry." The Auclair said, as Caroline's face faltered. "I know you are, but the person you should be apologising to is Penelope." The Salvatore said, as Liv nodded again.

The Auclair wanted to apologise to Penelope, no matter how angry the ravenette had made her. But she also didn't want to cause the witch anymore problems.. she already had a lot of new trauma from what happened in the change rooms.

Caroline and Olivia got out of the car, as Liv followed Caroline to the front door of the home. The Salvatore reached out to knock, as Liv anxiously waited.

The door swung open, and a familiar brunette stood behind the door. Olivia's eyes widened, when she realised that the woman looked exactly like Nina, the girl from Mystic Falls Highschool.

"Hi Elena." Caroline said, with a bright smile before the pair hugged. "Hey Caroline." The other Salvatore woman smiled back, before she looked to the werewitch. "You must be Olivia. It's lovely to meet you." Elena smiled.