67 | strip club?

INDIE STEWART WASNT A reading kind of girl.

maybe you will see her with a book from time to time but she doesn't do it for fun.

like she said previous days or months ago, she wanted to read when she was old and wrinkly.

when she had her husband by her side and sat on a bench with her colorful flower dress while feeding birds.

but for now, the only real book she has ever so very enjoyed was all the bright places.

it brought her comfort even if it was not comforting at all.

so everyone she knew, read the book.

except for matt.

and he used to hold pride in it. everyone raving at the quality of it while he didn't read it because indie read it.

matt was out with his friends who lived in vermont.

ben and lyle.

they took him out to dinner while indigo sat in the hot tub of the hotel.

her eyes looking at her thighs with sadness.

she missed him too much to be mad anymore.

fingers grazing the pale thigh with a sigh her eyes look around seeing a girl stood on the edge.

indie screaming.

making the girl scream loudly.

both screaing in unison.

"holy shit." both girls say out loud.

"i'm so sorry." the new human in the room stated.

she had long brown hair with bangs flowing over her eyes, bikini bottoms and a tight pink hello kitty shirt as the top.

"no oh god! it's-it's fine" indie laughs.

the girl sets herself in the hot tub a few away from indie for the awkwardness not to last.

"are you alright?" the fringed girl asks.

the redheads head pops up without hesitation.

"me? oh i'm fine, why? do i not look good?" indie questions.

"not at all, you look amazing. but you look a little down. like your upset." she mumbles playing with the water.

"like i've seen you in the lobby, with this guys. you seem so sad."

indie furrows her brows. it was that obvious?

she was that obvious?

"i-i'm fine." indigo brushed her hair.

"you can tell me."

the redhead smile softly.

"i cant actually, i just met you." indie laughs softly.

"well that's the best part isn't it? we just met. i'm never gonna see you again."

"it's like your telling your secrets to the air." the girl smiles, bringing her legs up to her chest.

it took indie a solid two minutes.

"alright then." indie slaps her thighs.

"okay spill it.." the girl trails off not knowing her name.

"indie." the other girl smiles.

"okay indie."

"i'm stevie." she smiles brightly in her face.