TF3| Optimus x Human child! Reader

Requested by: KaitlynGlovick

Plot: (Y/n) is a 5/6 year old child and has a very close bond with the Autobots. Especially Optimus. The only thing he doesn't know is that (y/n) gets abused by her/his father.

Warnings: Child abuse, swearing
_______________________________________

I squeeze my eyes shut. Pretending I'd be gone. As if closing my eyes magically makes me disappear. The footsteps of my dad approaching were thudding in my ears. It's a sound that I heard so many times that it even gave me nightmares. Always the boots, stamping on the ground with the force of an elephant. Sometimes, to make me feel better, I visualized an elephant. Gentle giants, or at least, that's what I had in my mind to deal with the horrible sound. A stinging pain flew through my left cheek and came along with that sound of skin hitting skin. 'What are you staring at, little brat.' The words didn't have a meaning to me anymore. They were just words. Words meant to hurt me, but if I cry, he will hit me again.

'Go to your room!' He pointed at the stairs and that's what I did. Without protest. Every sound or answer I give will result in more pain. The best thing I can do is stay quiet. I closed the door of my room and sat down on my bed. From underneath the guilt, I grabbed my teddy bear and held it close. Daddy is always angry with me. He keeps telling me I killed mommy, but I have never met her before. I have only seen one picture. The one standing above the fireplace. We had the same hair color and eyes. She looked nice in the picture, but maybe she wasn't. Maybe she was just like daddy.

I didn't get food. Nothing new. It happened most of the week. All I could get was some water. The next morning, daddy drove to work. My eyes pointed to the sky. Clouds. They reminded me a little of a sheep. A smile stretched over my lips by thinking about the funny and woolly creatures. Optimus once took me to a farm and I could feed them. At least twenty of them. Daddy took a turn and parked outside next to all the other cars that belonged to the soldiers. Without saying anything to me, he let me hop out. 'One word to anyone and you will regret it! Got it?' I nodded, pressing my teddy bear tighter to my chest.

I was always so happy when daddy took me to his work. The people here are nice. Especially Optimus. Daddy grabbed my neck, squeezing painfully hard while pushing me in the right direction. The moment I spotted Optimus, I ran up to him,-- freeing myself from my father's painful grip. 'Optimus!' He smiled and crouched down, hugging me before picking me up in one scoop. 'Are you doing good?' I nodded, wrapping my arms around his neck. 'You know who else is here today?' he asked. 'Annabel!' I chirped. He smiled and placed me back on the ground. 'Ironhide, will you take (Y/n)?' The man reached for my hand. 'Come on, children.' Annabel smiled at me. 'Hi, (Y/n).'
I like her. She's always kind to me, unlike some people at school. 'I brought my teddy bear, did you bring yours?' She pulled out her stuffed rabbit. 'Just my rabbit. Ironhide said I had to leave my teddy bear at home. He didn't want me to lose him,' she replied. I looked at my own stuffed animal.

Ironhide brought us to the large hall. Soldiers like to come here and fight each other. 'Jazzie!' Annabel and I both yelled. 'Why is it always Jazz and not me? Doesn't anyone like Uncle Sideswipe?' Jazz laughed and patted his shoulder before crouching down. 'Ironhide says you say bad words.' He raised a word. 'I don't use bad words. Frag is a real thing-' Ironhide punched him. I flinched. That's what my dad always used to do to me too when I say something bad. 'Watch your words, Sideswipe! They're children.' I started crying. 'Hey, (Y/n), what's the matter?' Ironhide crouched down. 'You hit him.'

'Who has a bad influence now, huh?' Sideswipe pushed Ironhide aside before picking me up. 'I am fine. Ironhide does it more often, but it doesn't even hurt! You see, I am totally fine.' I shook my head. 'But slapping does hurt,' I sobbed. 'And how do you know?' He scoffed, running his hand through my hair. 'Because daddy hits me too sometimes. He frowned. Ironhide took me. 'Yeah, and does he hit you a lot?' I hugged my teddy bear and didn't reply. 'Could you watch Annabel for me?' He asked before walking away with me. 'Sometimes he does...' I mumbled, hugging him. 'Oh, that's not really nice of your father, now is it?' he asked. I didn't reply. 'Where are we going?'

'Ratchet would really like to see you. He was asking for you the other day,' he replied. I smiled. 'Ratchet!' I chirped. Ironhide pushed open some doors and placed me back down. 'Stay close, (Y/n). It's a maze in here.' I slowed down and waited for Ironhide.

I watched him knock on the door before he pushed the door open and let me in. 'Ratchet!' The medic looked up before turning as I sprinted over to him and jumped on his lap, hugging him. 'Hey, (Y/n). I haven't seen you for a while.' I smiled. 'She just told us that her father sometimes hit her.' Ratchet looked up and ohh'ed. 'Hey, (y/n)?' I looked up. 'Does your father hurt you sometimes?' I gave a small nod. 'And where does it hurt?' There was a moment of silence before I pointed at my cheek and tummy. 'Can I have a look? You know I make people better, right?' I nodded again.

Ratchet picked me up and sat me down on a bed. I laid down and played with my teddy bear. 'Daddy is mad at me for killing mommy. I haven't even met her.' Ratchet sighed. 'Sometimes father's get unreasonable when it comes to their wives. You haven't killed her.' He lifted my shirt. 'I am a smurf,' I laughed. Ratchet smiled. 'Yeah, you are, but that's not how you are supposed to be. Your skin needs to be pink, not blue or purple.' He turned towards Ironhide. 'Can you get Optimus for me?' Ironhide sighed. 'He's in a meeting.' Ratchet shook his head. 'Just get him for me, okay?' Ratchet sounded irritated. 'Can I play with Annabel now?"

'No, you need to stay a little longer, she will be here all day, so I am sure you can play with her later,' Ironhide stated before leaving the room. 'Does your yummy hurt a lot, (Y/n)?' he questioned. I nodded. 'Sometimes.' He pressed a little. 'Ouch, that hurt.' I grabbed his hand. The door opened. 'Optimus!' He smiled a little while closing the door behind him. 'What's the matter? Ironhide said it was urgent.' Ratchet slightly lifted my shirt. 'This...' Optimus looked at the painful spots. 'When did this start, (Y/n)?" he asked, rubbing my head. 'Oh, he has always done it, but I am not allowed to say anything. I just got sad because Ironhide hit Sideswipe for saying a bad word. It reminded me of what my daddy always does. I didn't want to say it.'

'It's good that you did. Don't worry about Sideswipe. He's tough, Ironhide doesn't hurt him, but I will tell him to stop hitting him, okay?' I smiled and nodded while he rubbed my head. 'I want to play with Annabel.' He nodded. 'And you will, but your daddy can't hurt you like this. That's even worse than saying a bad word.' Optimus sat beside me. 'Worse? Even worse than saying... glitch?' I whispered. Optimus chuckled. 'Yes, you are never allowed to hurt anyone.' I ohh'ed. 'Is that why you are mad at Megatron?'

'Well, that's very complicated but yes, Megatron hurts people and I don't like that.' I ohh'ed and thought about it for a moment. 'Why doesn't Megatron say sorry to you?' Optimus sucked in a breath. 'Because Megatron keeps doing It, just like your father,' Ratchet replied, crossing his arms. I ohh'ed. Optimus wrapped his arm around me. 'What now?' I looked up. 'I think you're going to stay with me from now on.'