TFA| Blackrachnia x human! Child reader

Requested by: Braydenwarren639

Plot: (Y/n) is a 5 year-old-child and lost both his/her parents. Orphaned, Blackrachnia finds the child sitting underneath a tree and decides to take care of him/her. She's completely obessd with with (him/her) and even comes up with a nickname; snowy.

Warning: Swearing
______________________________________

Underneath the oak tree

((Blackrachnia's P.O.V))

'Frag, that hurts...' Blackrachnia hissed between her derma. She bit down on her lip before hoisting herself up. 'Stupid rocks.' She brushed the dirt off her armor before pointing her gaze up to the trees. It hadn't been her first time climbing a tree, but she never imagined she would fall down from one. Almost embarrassed to think about. She vented softly. She should've been more careful. Blackrachnia shook her helmet in frustration. She once used to be an energetic, spunky Autobot Academy cadet. That was until a fateful trip to Archa Seven, where her teammates abandoned her to a horde of alien spiders. She hated her body and she hated the Autobots. Joining Megatron seemed like a suitable solution to her hate, but she wasn't that loyal to her new leader.

She hated Megatron, but she hated Optimus maybe even more. It had crossed her mind to not pick a side, but being in the middle of it sucks too. After all, she did want revenge for what her team did to her. She had managed to get a few of them. Leaving her to die. She never would've done the same thing. She snorted angrily by reminding herself of what happened that fateful day. The day her entire life changed.

She started walking with heavy feet, completely lost in her own chain of thoughts. Although she hated the forest for multiple reasons, she still sort of liked it. It offered her protection the ability to vanish. The one thing she loved the most was blending in with her environment. It had saved her in the past and it had definitely saved her now from an Autobot attack. She looked over her shoulders. Blackrachnia couldn't shake the feeling of being watched off. Maybe paranoia. She couldn't tell. It wouldn't be the first time some is following her. Especially some Decepticons seem to have an interest in stalking her. Stupid of course. Despite her distrust and hate towards the Autobots, some Decepticons stil didn't seem to fully trust her.

No matter how many times she tried to proof herself, several mechs and femmes kept having their doubts. Autobot scum, was the word she heard the most. Even Megatron had yelled it at her once. If she could've punched him, she would've done that for sure. No way she would ever return the Autobots! A growl escaped from her form. Thinking back about it pissed her off all over again. With a heavy sigh, she turned swiftly.

She continued walking until she heard a strange noise. Something she had never heard before. for a moment, she listened more closely to the sound that was produced by something she strarted to recognize. Blackrachnia frowned. Not a typical sound in the forest. Slowly, she walked up to the source of the sound. Underneath the oak tree, sat a child. She guessed (her/his) age around 5. All alone, crying and holding on onto the teddy bear. She scanned the enviroment. No parental unit. Strange. A young child like (him/her) should have parents around. She knew how dangerous these woods could be, especially alone.

There was a slight hesitation. Approaching could mean spooking the young child even more. She didn't really had an appearance that would probably calm him down. Blackrachnia violently shook her. 'What am I doing?' she muttered to herself, glancing at the young human (male/female), sitting all alone underneath the oak tree, crying (his/her) eyes out. She turned around to walk away, but couldn't. She never wanted her team to turn around and walk off either and yet they did. She couldn't do that to this poor child. With a heavy vent, Blackrachnia turned around again, eying the child and scanning the enviroment one more time before approaching (him/her) slowly.

Except a few scratches, bruises and cuts, the child seemed fine. Nothing major. (His/Her) (e/c) eyes looked at Blackrachnia. Her spark almost melted. His crying died down a little bit. 'Where are your parents?' The young child shrugged and sobbed quietly. 'Did they leave you here?' (he/she) shook (his/her) heard. 'I think they're dead...' The poor child whispered, almost too soft for Blackrachnia to hear. She felt her spark break with sympathy. She knew exactly how this young child was feeling. 'And how did you end up here? All alone?' She reached for (Him/her).

'I ran away...' (he/her) whispered. 'I am Blackrachnia, what is your name?' There was a brief pause between her question and his answer. '(Y/n)...' (she/he) whispered. She picked (him/her) up in her servo's. Blackrachnia hadn't expected the child to lean into her. As if the young child wasn't scared at all. She sat down against the tree, softly rubbing the child and listened to the sobs. The sobs that called up memories. She never had anyone comforting her when she was alone after the incident. She wished she had. It would've made such a huge difference.

'Don't leave me...'

She felt the young child grasp her armor between (his/her) tiny hands. She softly rocked the child in an attempt to comfort (him/her). 'I won't leave, I promise,' Blackrachnia whispered. After what happened, she lost a part of herself. Not only physically, but also mentally. Holding this young child in her arms, gave her a little bit of hope. Although she knew what the litlte human was going through and mourning, she was glad she found him. Blackrachnia wasn't alone anymore at this point. Not a change she was going to dump in a human orphanage.

A nickname popped up in her head. snowy. A cute name for a cute little human, she thought to herself and smiled. The young child looked up to her again and she whispered; 'Don't worry, sweetspark, I won't leave you...'