𝟤𝟩 | 𝒞𝒽𝑒'𝓃𝓎𝒶 𝒫𝒾𝓃𝓀𝑒𝓇❦

вєиєαтн тнє ωιℓℓσω тєα

𝔖𝔬𝔫𝔤: 𝔄𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 - 𝔗𝔬𝔪 𝔒𝔡𝔢𝔩𝔩

f/t - favourite tea

⚜ ————- ⚜Ѽ⚜ ————- ⚜

Y/N hummed contentedly as she basked in the sun's afternoon glow, shielded by the beautiful leaves of a willow tree. Its fronds swept from side to side as if dancing for the girl, begging for her to join them. 

Small birds chirped as they floated on the breeze, flapping their wings to pump them higher, before allowing their bodies to fall, as if they were little ships on a stormy sea. Y/N reached out her hand and traced the route of the birds as if they were raindrops running down the carriage window. 

Y/N reached into her pocket and pulled out her pen. With a simple wave, a cup of tea appeared in front of her and she snuggled deeper into her small nook in the roots, lifting the china cup to her lips and smiling as she inhaled the delightful aroma of the tea. Ah... f/t... Even the famed Riddle Rosehearts couldn't deny that it was absolutely splendid, especially on a cold autumn day.

"Y/N~"

The small girl nearly jumped out of her skin, the tea in her cup sloshing about as a tremor ran through her body. A tiny drop of tea spilled onto her cheek and she turned to glare at the newcommer, half tempted to dump the tea into their lap. 

"Che'nya," she pouted, snuggling deeper into the roots and away from her boyfriend - who was really only a head right now... "You almost made me spill my tea," she muttered, lifting the cup to her lips again and taking a sip. 

"Sorry, tick tock," Che'nya purred, his head bobbing over to Y/N and resting next to hers. "I didn't mean to startle you."

"Yes, you did," Y/N pouted, draining the rest of her tea. As the last drops trickled down her throat, calming her insermountably, she threw her cup into the air, watching as it burst into a small swarm of little butterflies. She smiled at the sight and turned to lean into her boyfriend, though she quickly fell through his body, landing on the leaf litter below.

Only then did Che'nya decide to make his body corporeal and Y/N let out a grunt as he sat on her stomach, squishing her into the dirt.

"Ah! Che'nya," she squealed, trying to squirm out from under him. "Let me go! You're too heavy!"

Che'nya pouted. "Aw~ You're so mean, tick tock."

"You're the one who sat on me!"

Che'nya huffed and pulled his legs up, releasing Y/N from her prison, though she was quickly pulled onto Che'nya's lap. And as Che'nya stared at her, trying to fix her clothing and hair from the sudden squish, he found himself falling deeper in love. He loved the flushed hue of her cheeks that came from the embarassment of being smushed. He loved the concentrated look on her lips, and the way that her tongue poked out from between her lips, plush and silky, just waiting to be smothered with kisses. He loved the way that her messy hair tangled around his fingers, forcing them to remain close together. He loved the way that her clothes were always just shy of perfection, reminding him that they were friends as well as boyfriend and girlfriend. And he loved her flaws. Each and every one. He loved her short temper that always made him think of an angry chipmunk. He loved her tender heart that never failed to cry at the sad movies. He loved her wit and sarcasm that could leave her offenders reeling while she strutted the halls of Royal Swords Academy. He was completely and unconditionally in love with her.

"Che'nya?"

The cat shook his head, clearing his thoughts away. 

Y/N smirked at him. "I know I'm beautiful darlin', but you don't have to stare at me." She tapped the bottom of his chin and clambered off his lap, climbing out of the nook and stretching her limbs.