Chapter Twenty Eight.

~Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage~

The next day I woke up feeling ill, I guess the morning sickness has kicked in. I sat up right in the bed, my stomach hurled and quickly I bolted in to the bathroom throwing up my guts.

Some time later I was sitting on the toilet brushing my teeth, I felt surprisingly better. I stood up and walked over to my phone and I checked my phone. It was midday. My phone buzzed, I looked at the caller ID. Jay, Jay was the manager of the nursery that Jett and Cooper were at. I quickly grabbed it "hello." I say "Olivia are you okay? It's just that Alpha Alec came by and said to not let Jett out of my sight. Something about that Alpha, Ashton." She says. "I'm fine, Its Alec. He's abit over protective of the boys." I say , it was the first excuse I could really think of. "Okay, well I'll let you go, I was just checking in." She says, I smile "Thank you Jay." I Say "Anytime." She says. I put down the and put it in my dressing gown pocket. I open the bedroom door and I head down stairs. The house was extremely tidy, the floor was mopped and kitchen was cleaned. Mona was hanging up her apron. "Ms Luna, Alpha Alec came by, he has taken Eli and Theo for lunch with his Father. He should be back by two." She says, I look up at the clock. What was I going to do for two hours?

I was in front of the TV watching a movie when Alec walked in. Theo held a blue balloon and a brand new ipad in his other hand. "I phoned Bolton, to tell him that River is staying over the weekend." He says walking in with Eli, who was asleep on his shoulder. He kicked the door shut, Theo had ran in to the front room, I unzipped his coat and took off his shoes, he held the ipad in his hand. "Alec." He says holding it up. "Did Alec get it for you?" I ask with a smile, he nods his head. Alec had placed Eli in his travel cot. "Bolton still wanted to have the boys, he said River could stay to." He says sitting next to me. "Oh Jay phoned." I say looking over at him, Alec's eyes shoot in my direction. "Oh in regards to?" He asks. "Well being etc. She said you stopped by." I say looking at him, his eyes soften."I'm just looking out for him." He says. "How was your meeting?" I ask with a smile "Really good actually." He says smiling, Theo sits on the floor playing a game on the ipad. "How is your father?" I ask. Alec nods. "He's great, actually today was a good day." He says with a smile. "What's made you so happy?" I ask confused. "We can talk later." He says with a smile. I laid my head on his arm and we both continued watching the movie.

Eli was in his bouncing chair, Alec had gone to meet with his father again. Theo had not put it down since he had got home. Mickey mouse clubhouse was on, I decided I was well enough to atleast cook dinner, I walked in to the kitchen and began getting a few pots out, the house phone rung, I walked over to it and answered. "Hello?" I say. "Don't cook babe, My parents said they will have Eli and Theo for the night, I really need to speak to you." He says. I begin to get worried. "Okay." I say. "I'm outside." He says putting down the phone, I walked over to the front door and pulled it open, Alec was sliding his phone in to his pocket, he smiled at me. "Go ahead, get changed, I'll go and drop the boys off." Alec says with a smile, I begin heading upstairs to get ready.

I had showered and left my hair in curls, I grabbed a black halter neck dress out, it came to just above my knees. I quickly put underwear on and then the dress, I looked at myself in the mirror, you could see the bump. It had actually sunk in, I was pregnant AGAIN. I walked over to my dressing table and I sat down, I quickly applied foundation and blusher. I then walk over to my shoe cupboard and I pull out a pair of black heels, I sit on my bed and I put them on, I then grab my purse and I head downstairs. The front door opened, Alec stood there and smiled. "I thought I would of had to wait around for you." He said smiling. I shake my head. "Oh how you do surprise me." He says taking a step closer. My stomach flipped and those butterflies fluttered. "Are you ready to go?" He asks. I smile and I nod. Alec takes my hand and we walk out the door, he locks it and leads me to the car which waited for us.