Childhood "Friends" (Vikklan)

Hey! I'm on my phone again so sorry! I'm having focus issues and my head problem is getting worse. But I'll keep posting, cause I need stuff to do on the bus. I do realize this wasn't requested but eh, I don't give a fudge. Enjoy~!

Oh yeah, this takes place in Australia. And Vikk's family moved to Australia.

Never mind with the stupid symbols! I found out how to use italics on the phone!

Lachlan sat on his bed, black controller in his hands. He was jabbing the boy next to him every so often to try to mess him up. This boy was Vikk, a friend from school. They were both about 12 years old. The two were playing over at Lachlan's house while watching Lachlan's little sister. Her name is Madi, in case you wanted to know. But anyway, the two boys were playing upstairs in Lachlan's room while Madi was downstairs watching her show. The two boys were listening for her, but didn't do a very good job. The two boys were too absorbed in their game to pay attention. Eventually that race ended, and a tickle war ensued. The two kept tickling each other until they ended up on the bed, Lachlan straddling Vikk. The boys noticed their position and started laughing. Once their laughter calmed down, the boys stared into each other's eyes. Their faces inched forwards until-
A loud bang and crash echoed through the house. Lachlan suddenly yelled "Madi!" He rushed down the stairs towards his sister, leaving Vikk to think. Were they really about to kiss? Was that even okay?
Lachlan quickly found his little sister on the floor of the kitchen. Tears stained her cheeks and Lachlan scooped the four-year-old up. "Are you okay Madi?" He asked the little girl. She nodded and sniffled. Lachlan pulled her closer for a hug before asking "What were you doing?"
"Munchies." The young girl pointed up to a box of her favorite snack which was no cock-eyed. He laughed slightly and grabbed down the box. He noticed the step ladder and glanced at her again. "Sorry Lachy."
"It's okay. You're not in trouble. Next time just ask me, okay sis?" She nodded and took the poured bowl of food. "How about you come upstairs and play with me and Vikk?" She nodded frantically and smiled widely. She looked so fragile, tears stains on her cheeks, a small bowl of food, and her angelic smile. He repositioned her and brought her up into his room.
"Hello Madi!" Vikk said with a smile as he noticed the young girl. She smiled back.
"Hi Vikky!" After about an hour of letting her play with them she curled up on Lachlan's bed and fell asleep. Lachlan looked towards Vikk and nervously looked away. Vikk scooted closer and leaned up to kiss Lachlan's lips. The two held the kiss for a while- for twelve-year-olds that is -and then separated again. Little did they know that Madi was pretending to be asleep.
~~~Time Skip a year~~~
The two boys were in Lachlan's room racing again. Madi was bouncing on the bed behind them and irritating them both. "Can I play?" She asked with a smile. Vikk sighed and flashed a smile as he handed over his controller. She started racing and actually made him win.
"How?!" Vikk yelled as she beat Lachlan. She giggled and sent Vikk a cheeky smile. Then she handed back his controller and skipped out the room. The door didn't fully close, but they paid it no mind. Vikk moved onto Lachlan's lap and gave him a long kiss. Lachlan pulled him closer with his arms around his waist. Outside the door Madi peeked through the gap and ran off giggling. They looked so cute!
~~~Time Skip 3 years~~~
The boys were curled up in a ball on Lachlan's bed. Vikk was crying as a black eye became visible. "Sh babe. You're okay. I've got you." Lachlan whispered as he ran his fingers through Vikk's dark hair.
"I don't wanna go back to England. I wanna stay with you." Vikk said between sobs. "I don't wanna go with those monsters." Vikk whimpered as Lachlan pulled him even closer.
"Babe. Listen. I know you wanna stay but there's nothing we can do. Just promise me you won't forget me? And that you won't kill yourself?"
"I promise Lachlan. I love you."
"I love you too Vikk." And Madi, who'd been standing outside the door about to knock ran away crying. How far away was England?
~~~Time Skip 2 years~~~
Lachlan had just graduated, and he and his friends were hanging out at his house. Madi, being 10 now, had to hang out with them. She didn't like this, they weren't as nice as Vikk. They often made fun of her, and pushed her around when Lachlan wasn't looking. She hadn't cried since that day Viik stopped coming around, but she cried that night. She locked herself away in her room and sobbed, wishing Vikk would come back. Lachlan's new friends often teased her about missing Vikk, saying she loved him. It wasn't true, she just loved how happy he made Lachlan. He hadn't been the same since Vikk left. He yelled or didn't speak at all. Madi swore she saw blood coming from Lachlan's wrist one day. But she had no clue and brushed it off. She heard a voice yelling downstairs then footsteps pounding up the stairs. She sobbed harder at how upset Lachlan was. He'd never admit it, but he needed Vikk again. F*ck, they both needed Vikk again. Lachlan had been through a few hundred girls it seemed, no one was like Vikk. Many yelled at Madi for talking to them or even being near them. She's been called stupid, worthless, idiot, clingy, and a few other words her mom told her to never say. She heard her door open and her bed dipped slightly.
"Madi, what's wrong?" Lachlan's voice hummed sweetly.
"You're friends are mean and- and-" the girl tried to speak through her sobs but it became difficult. Lachlan hushed her and pulled her close. " I miss Vikk. Why'd he have to leave?" The sudden outburst scared Lachlan but once the words caught up with him he hugged her tighter.
"It's something you wouldn't under-"
"I understand a lot Lachlan. Is it because you two kissed?"
"What? When did you see us kissing?"
"A lot. Is that why?" Madi asked, her sobs slowing.
"Yeah. His parents didn't want him and me to love each other. They didn't like the fact that Vikk liked a boy. So they took him away from me, from us." Lachlan said, trying to make it easy for the young girl to understand. She nodded and mumbled something along the lines of that's not fair. "I agree. I really miss him too. I still love him though."
~~~Time Skip 8 years~~~
Madi was now 18, and spending a bright summer day with Lachlan. Lachlan had made it very clear to his friends that either they be nice to her or they leave. And they left, some friends. The two were eating lunch at a small café in town. Madi and Lachlan were waiting for their food and Madi was glancing around when she did a double take. Was that "Vikk?" She asked in a whisper. Lachlan turned to where she was looking and quickly looked back at her. He nodded and shrunk slightly in his booth.
"You can go talk to him but I won't." Lachlan said to his sister. Madi sent him a sad smile before getting up and approached the boy.
"Vikk?" She asked. Vikk turned around and a large smile formed on his face.
"Hey Madi dear. How are you?" Vikk asked with a smirk.
"Good, I've missed you a lot. So has Lachlan." Madi said the last part a little quieter.
"Speaking of Lachlan, where is he?" Vikk asked glancing around.
"Back in our booth." The girl said, pointing to it. "He didn't want to come over and bother you. So I did instead!" The girl happily replied. Vikk laughed and asked his friends to excuse him. Madi arrived back to the booth and slid in smiling.
"So how's Vikk?" Lachlan asked looking at the girl again.
"Well you see-"
"Why don't you just ask me yourself?" Vikk said with a smirk. "Scoot over so I have some room." Vikk said shooing Lachlan over in the seat. Vikk smirked at him and grabbed his hand under the table. Lachlan was beaming almost, until he remembered that Vikk was just gonna leave again.
"How are you doing, Vikk." Lachlan asked.
"Great now that I'm with you. I heard you've missed me?" Vikk said, squeezing his hand. Lachlan squeezed his hand back.
"Yeah. Are you gonna leave me again?" Lachlan asked glancing at Vikk. Vikk leaned closer to whisper in Lachlan's ear.
"Nope. I'm not gonna leave you again." Vikk whispered before pecking Lachlan's ear. Lachlan smiled until he heard someone calling Vikk's name.
"Vikk! If want a ride back to the house, we gotta leave." A boy asked with a heavy British accent.
Vikk smiled at Lachlan before saying "Nah, I think I'm gonna stay here and catch up. I'll be back in time for what we've got tomorrow." Vikk's friend nodded and smiled before waving and walking away. "So Lachlan, what do you say to a game of racing?" Vikk asked and they all started laughing.
~~~Time Skip 1 month~~~
Vikk was seated on Lachlan's lap as they raced. The black controllers still fit perfectly in their hands. They won the race taking first and second place. Vikk giggled as he turned in Lachlan's lap. He placed a kiss on Lachlan's lips causing the other to sigh.
"How can I prove to you that I won't leave again?" Vikk asked Lachlan. The blond smirked.
"Well, you could show me how much you love me." Lachlan said, pulling Vikk closer. Vikk hummed back as he reconnected their lips. His hands roamed in the blond's hair as his tongue played with the other's. Vikk separated the kiss to slide Lachlan's shirt off. He rubbed his hands around on Lachlan's abdomen before pushing him back on the bed and attacking his neck. The blond began to groan.
"So why did come over again Madi?" A girl asked her best friend who sat across from her.
"Well, Lachlan and his lover boy needed some alone time without me." Madi replied with a wink. Her friend began laughing.
"Did you at least tell them to use protection?"
"No. I figured they're both virgins, at least human-wise." Both girls doubled over laughing.

Hello! I'm actually kinda proud of this one. Idk why, maybe it's because I'm sick and it still turned out okay. Anyway, hope you enjoyed. Peace my cheeses!