017. slug drunk supernaturals

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊.⋆˚
┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊ ˚✧
┊        ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚➶ 。˚   ☁︎
┊        ┊       ┊   ☁︎
┊        ┊        ☪︎.
┊          ✱

SLUG DRUNK SUPERNATURALS

 ❝SLUG DRUNK SUPERNATURALS❞

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Amelia hummed a tune, as she was working away in the Salvatore school kitchen. She took a wooden spoon and mixed a large bowl of waffle batter, singing all the while.

Tori then entered the room, thinking about how she'd woken up that morning in Myrical's arms. It freaked her out, and she'd practically fallen out of the bed when she noticed.

The hybrid was conflicted... did this mean that her humanity was flickering? Because emotionless Tori was not a cuddly person.

Before she turned off her emotions, she was very affectionate. The girl had often hugged her friends or family and while she was sort of seeing Glen, she often fell asleep cuddled up to him.

Victoria didn't want any of that... she liked not having to worry about her feelings... and to remember that her mother was dead, as well as her father and stepmother... or Kiara, who served somewhat as a mentor to her.

Tori sat her elbows down on the bench, as she placed her head in the palm of her hands. "Houston, we have a problem." She announced, as Amelia spun around, with a very smiley expression.

"Morning Tori Bear!" The Claire-Mikealson greeted chipperly, throwing her cousin completely off guard. "Woah, what happened to you?" Victoria asked as Amelia tilted her head. "What do you mean, dear cuz?"

Tori blinked in surprise before she stood upright. "You know what, nevermind I'll go complain to Hope." She decided, believing that Amelia was acting very different and unusual.