Chapter 3

When Kento woke up he was hugging something soft, and when he opened his eyes...he saw that he was holding his own tail. Which woke him up with a scream. He still hasn't gotten used to it, I mean it has only been 1 day since the change. 

He went to the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror. This time less shocked, he took all of his clothes, gazing at all the changes to his appearance. He tried to see where the tail came out from, which was where his waist was located, just above his butt. He pulled on his tail, which gave him such a weird but pleasant sensation. This made him collapse to the floor and almost whimper a bit. 

'The fuck...' thought Kento in his head. He realized that all of his wolf like parts were sensitive to the touch. For now, he couldn't quite pin point the feeling he was having. He then suddenly felt the urge, but couldn't because he knew that school started soon. He stood up again and faced the mirror. He saw the whiskers on his face and got mad, which made him take some scissors and started cutting the whiskers off his face. Trying to suppress the anger, he washed and left the house. He had nothing to talk with his parents, all the frustrations and anger had been dealt with last night, when they had a "conversation" together. It was completely valid for Kento to be mad, but soon realized that being mad at them doesn't solve the problems. 

His parents called the teacher and told him that Kento wasn't feeling well so he might leave school mid day today as well, which the teacher was understanding about. 

In School 

When he got to school, he just told some of his friends that he was sick and had to leave. 

"Hey Yui, I was just feeling unwell...thats all...I'm fine now..." said Kento. 

"Are you sure? You don't look better " said Yui as she leaned forward into his face. 

"I'm really fine..." said Kento as he backed away, almost crashing into the lockers that are behind the classroom. 

The rest of the day was pretty normal for Kento. He surprisingly didn't transform and felt like a normal day for him. 

That was until the end of school. Kento fell asleep during class for the first time in his life...well it was after school finished. But he fell asleep. The teacher assumed that he was just sick or tired so he left Kento alone. 

Kento woke up about 4 hours later but the school janitor. The janitor shook Kento and he finally woke up.

"Hey kid...go back home" said the janitor. 

"yeah ok sorry..." said Kento all in mumbles. He stood up from his chair and took his backpack. He then started walking towards the exit. He was still half awake trying to balance himself. He woke himself by slapping himself on the face. 'Gotta get home' he thought. 

He looked at his phone and saw that his parents has called 5 times. He texted them that he was coming home soon. The sky was getting dark and realized that he had to get home fast. When he was on the first floor where the exit was, he noticed two people standing there. They were holding their hand together. It was dark so it was hard to make out who it was but as Kento got closer. He realized that it was Yui. He was only meters away from Yui. 

He was going to call out her name, but then he say the unthinkable. Yui kissed the person she was with. And then Kento realized that Yui must have a boyfriend. He was devastated...didn't know what to do. He then slowly left the school though the back entrance of the school. 

Kento then ran out of the school, since it was pretty late nobody was to be seen. He was angry at himself, he had no one to blame for this. He ran towards his home until he noticed that droplets of water from the sky. And just like that, it started to rain. He just stood in the middle of the street for a few minutes, regretting not making any moves. Feeling stupid. Luckily he was next to a playground that had a wooden hut. He went inside the hut and sat on the bench. 

He started crying, subtle at first and then out loud in small volumes. Thankfully, the rain mostly covered muffled his crying. Kento then felt someone touch his shoulder, he turned his head to the direction of the touch and saw a girl. She looked around his age and was holding a tissue. 

"Here, you seem like you need it..." said the girl. 

Kento was embarrassed, first for crying next to a stranger and second for not realizing that someone was in the wooden hut before he came.  He could feel himself becoming hot. 

"Thank you.." said Kento as he reached for the tissue. Luckily he was wearing his hoodie up so she couldn't see his face. He calmed down and stopped crying, he started coming back to his senses. He leaned back to the wall and looked at the girl. Since it was dark, he couldn't exactly make out her face. 

"I'm sorry you had to see that..." said Kento. 

"It's fine..." said the girl. 

There was then silence for a few minutes until the girl spoke again. 

"May I ask what made you cry so much?" said the girl. 

"You know what...sure..." said Kento. 

Kento needed someone to talk with and he wasn't gonna tell his parents why he was crying. 

"I had a crush on this girl for a long time...and I found out that she has a boyfriend...I missed my chance because I was too scared..." said Kento. 

Her listening actually helped Kento feel better. Maybe this wasn't the end of the world. 

"Tell me why you're out here?" said Kneto being able to speak properly now without any sounds of tears in his voice. 

"Hmm...I just moved here and...well I was forced to come here because of my mom...I miss all of my old friends and...I'm going to start at a new school tomorrow and I'm also scared...I guess " said the girl. 

"I'm sure you'll be fine" said Kento. 

"Thanks..." said the girl.

Kento was subconsciously feeling nervous. At first he didn't know what was happening, but he felt it. He felt himself becoming unstable. Kento stood up. 

"I think I should get going..." said Kento. 

"Ok...maybe I'm going to your school" said the girl. 

"yeah maybe..." said Kento. 

And it was too late, Kento transformed to his wolf like form. However, thanks to the dark, the girl couldn't fully understand what has happened. And then Kento's luck could not get any worse, there was a sudden lightening strike on the playground and it provided a lot of light. 

The girl clearly saw how Kento looked. 

"Don't look at me!" screamed Kento as he ran away. He thought that he looked like a monster, hideous. 

However, the girl thought that he looked 'cute'. 

***********************************************************************************************

Next day, there was a new girl in Kento's class. Kento wasn't sure why, but she seemed familiar.