╟ Chapter 184: A Dragon In the Clouds ╢

Your group was gathered outside to pay respect to Oden's grave once Kin'emon was done explaining the plan. Well, everyone in their own way, taking example with Luffy simply munching of meat in the background while staring ahead.

"Kin'emon. I understood your plan. But there is one thing that I couldn't quite get" Sanji told him.

"I know! It's not easy to understand a mature woman's attractiveness!" Shinobu appeared in front of the cook's face, wiggling her butt temptingly in his direction.

"BWAH- A-A mature woman's attractiveness...Yes, I might be...too young to...understand that..." the blonde sweated.

"That's okay, young man! Someday you'll get it"

"Anyway, back to what we were talking about..." Kin'emon cleared his throat.

"You said that Oden brought down Ashura Doji 20 years ago. Then why is he among the allies that you want us to find?" Sanji questioned, bringing a smile on the samurai's face.

"That's a legitimate question. Ashura mended his ways after being defeated by Oden-sama, and pledged his loyalty to him...But..."

"We heard that now under the name Shutenmaru, he became the chief of the Atamayama Thieves Brigade, and is doing wrong again" Kiku continued.

"A thieves brigade? Is he strong?" Luffy wondered, and the young woman simply gave a short nod.

"Yes, perhaps, it is not too much to say that he is the strongest of all samurai. As an ally, no one is more reliable than him"

"Oi, Straw Hat-ya! Come here now!"

This startled you all from your musing by hearing Law's cry. He was standing at the edge of the cliff along with some of his crewmates. In the distance, right above the towns of Kuri, dark clouds had gathered. They swirled in a circle, purple lightnings illuminating the sky for a brief moment. The weather soon changed around you, strong winds pushing strands of your hair backward. It almost sent Chopper flying if it wasn't Komachiyo biting the top of his tunic. A shadow was hiding behind the clouds, causing Momonosuke to turn into a dragon when he recognized the familiar and menacing aura.

The very first thing that sprouted from the gathering storm were dragon claws, followed by a gigantic dragon head and a long snake like body. Similar to how the child looked, but with blue scales and much bigger. Far bigger than anyone of you could anticipate.

"A dragon?! What's that?!" Luffy cried out.

"Things can't get any worse! That's..." Law narrowed his eyes, gripping the sheath of his sword. "...Kaido!"