Chapter Seventy Six

Happy December ❄️ my lovelies! I know this update was so anticipated, I just want to thank you guys again for being so patient and supportive, without you guys this amazing and comforting story wouldn't even exist❤️

I present to you, chapter 76 of CC...

Also, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to insert a SMA picture 😍

Warnings: smut, angst, fluff, mentions of hairline fracture, casts, Kelly is also a warning.

~ Chris ~

Sienna is in between me and Y/n, I convinced my wife to let her sleep in bed with us, it was only right.

It's been so long without sleeping with them, which also reminds me it's been so long since I had a good night sleep.

I woke up to Sienna's babbling and baby hand gently exploring my face.

My eyes were still heavy, but once I heard Y/n's laugh, I force my eyelids up, no matter how tired I still was, just so I could see her laugh. I missed that sound.

I could feel Y/n's hand was gently resting on my chest, and her leg around my waist as if I were a pregnancy pillow.

Fluttering my eyes open, Sienna's face is so close to mine that are eyes are almost touching, I chuckle because it's like she's trying to read my mind.

"Nena, let Dada wake up in peace," Y/n says, running her nails through Sienna's soft hair as she crawls off me.

I look over at her and feel gushy inside, I'm so in love with her, and I hate that my actions from the last have to creep up on me and haunt me, and this family I've worked so hard for - that I deserve, damn it.

But the last thing I will do is neglect a child that could be mine. It isn't his fault he was conceived. And if he really is mine, I will respond.

"Muah," Sienna kisses the tattoo I have of Dodger. Of course she doesn't know what it says.

"Aw, baby, you givin' Dada kisses?" Y/n exclaims in her baby voice, reaching to squeeze Sienna's cheek.

"Muah," Sienna kisses me again this time on my arm, it's her new thing where she kisses either me or Y/n and will vocally say it too.

Hence, the muah sounds. I like to think she's adopted it from Y/n, since Y/n is always showering her with love saying "muah,muah,muah," repeatedly while kissing her everywhere.

I take the advantage she's near my arm and scoop Sienna up, sitting her on my chest after tickling her.

"Dada!" She squeals, poking my eye with her finger, lowering it to my mouth where I playfully nibble on the chunky skin.

~ Y/n ~

I look at Chris playing with our daughter and it just makes me want to have more....

Oh wait...I mentally think as I look down at my pregnant belly. And I run my hand over it, enjoying the tranquil moments where the twins aren't kicking me in the ribs or sitting on my bladder.

I'm still debating telling my husband about what happened with Seb. The last thing Chris needs in the midst of all this trial and custody thing, is finding out another man kissed his wife.

"Mama," Sienna gurgles as she crawls over to me, there's no room with my belly but Chris makes room.

I always loved how the sun comes into our room and illuminates everything with a soft filter, that's including Chris's face. He looks like a beautiful Greek god who's about to feed me fruit.