New Creator tips on getting millions of reads, setting goals, and more

October 11, 2022

This one's for the Wattpad creator community ✍️

In case you missed it, the Wattpad Creator Team along with some Wattpad creators have been bringing you new tips, updates, and inspiration on the Creators Blog. Catch up below.

What's new on the Creators Blog

#Goals: How to set and stick to your writing goals

Setting and sticking to your goals can make or break your writing experience. If you're struggling to finish your story, or even to get started, check out our helpful tips to get you on your way.

READ MORE

How I got millions of reads on Wattpad

Wattpad Creator Mahum Tanveer (@mahumsheikh on Wattpad) shares how she reached millions of readers on Wattpad, such as on one of her most popular stories, Perfect Scars. Read through Mahum's simple secrets that can help you reach more readers and grow your fanbase on Wattpad.

READ MORE

5 reasons to go to Wattcon this year

WattCon 2022 will be held on Saturday, November 19th at the Loews Hollywood Hotel in Los Angeles, as well as virtually. Trust us when we say you do not want to miss this year's event! Read our top 5 reasons to attend this year, whether in-person or virtually.

READ MORE

Tagging 101: How to choose the best tags for your Wattpad story

After building your imaginative world, creating compelling characters, and editing your story, you may be wondering—what next? That next step is tagging. Learn about story tags and strategies for choosing the best ones for your Wattpad story.

READ MORE

Find more tips and resources on our Creators Portal

- Wattpad HQ