Chapter 50

Dedicated to: @2randomgirls
Bcs she wrote a msg on my message board and I kind of died of happiness inside bcs it inspires me so much!

Super long one bcs I love you all and you guys are amazing and make my life tbh
______________

-Hannah POV-

Its already few weeks after the Magcon reunion tour. Jack and I are in a much better space after talking about all our problems and why I kept my pregnancy a secret for such a long time.

~~~Flashback~~~

"I just wanna know why babe." He said holding my hand. We were sitting in the den watching Netflix.

"I know how much you love your career." I said. "I didn't want to complicate life for you any further, it seems dumb but I didn't want to be the reason you drop everything."

"Hannah...I love you more than some career and you're my life now." He touched my cheek affectionately. "Bugger all that, I would do anything to make you feel okay."

"That's just it Jack...I don't want you to do anything because it's perfect right now."

"We could have comprised baby." He wrapped an arm around me. "We can make it work."

He held his hand out for me, so I intertwined our fingers together. We fit so perfectly.

"We'll make it work." I said looking into his beautiful dark eyes.

~~~End Of Flashback~~~

"Babe where you at?" Jack yelled from his room.

"In the kitchen." I yelled back. I was making us brownies. A few minutes Jack came into the kitchen. He was on the phone with someone.

"Yeah I'm sure Hannah would be down for it man." He said into the receiver. "I'll talk to her and hit you up Em."

Em?