(3) Our Little Girl

*

~3 years later~
•Zeus's Point of View

I was in the throne room as usual, sitting on my throne, extremely bored out of my mind. Everyone had went back to whatever they called home. I sat here, trying to think of something productive when I heard faint giggles. I shank back to human size and turned to find Katerina.

"Papa!" she said gesturing for me to hold her. I picked her up and held her on my hip. She hugged and squeezed me like she never wanted to let me go.
Out of all my children, I have never had a connection with a child like this. It was odd.

Katerina jumped out of my arms, snapping me back to reality, and ran out of the room. I laughed and followed her to her destination.

Hera's Point of View

I watched as my husband and daughter ran through Olympus. It appeared that they were playing catch me if you can with one another. I smiled. After all, Zeus being joyous with a child didn't happen very often.

That child. She was something special alright. I loved her, just as all her other mothers and fathers did.

Wait until she gets to meet with all her parents, I thought, That's when her true character will come out.

As of right now, Zeus and I have been watching over Katerina. The others said that they didn't want to meet her and bless her with their powers until she was five. Apparently, they wanted to wait until she could understand what was happening.

Until then, Zeus and I were stuck with the child. I can't quite complain, though. Katerina seem like a lovely girl who will grow up to be strong and faithful.