𝐼𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃

𝙄𝙈𝙋𝙊𝙍𝙏𝘼𝙉𝙏 𝙋𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙀 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿!

First of all, I want to start by saying Happy Halloween! (At least for those who celebrate it.) I have always loved Halloween ever since I was little, and since you all seem to enjoy my writing, I decided to do something a little special for Halloween this year. And of course, what better to start with than our beloved Twisted Wonderland boys who have a special Halloween event! That being said, this isn't dealing with the Halloween event. This is my take on some Halloween one-shots. 

Now I am posting two books today for the Halloween special. Originally I was planning on combining spooky and sweet into the same book, but eventually decided that I wanted to do two books because I wanted to give characters a happy ending, despite the spooky season, so these are more autumn-themed one-shots (or fall whatever you want to call this season).

However, I must still issue a few warnings...

1. Romance. This is the fluffy one-shot book. There will be fluffy love, but there will also be make-out scenes. I still tend to err on the cautious side for writing make-outs for you all, but I've heard feedback from a few of my readers that they want more detailed kisses, so I might throw one or two in here (depending on how brave I'm feeling). So, if there are any people here who aren't wanting to read that, I will mark the make-out chapters with a ❦ symbol.  

2. Second of all, this one is more of a heads-up than an actual warning. Each chapter will have a different character. I am working through the process of publishing an individual story for each of the Twisted Wonderland boys (who, let's be real, have stolen our hearts). These different "Y/N" characters will correspond with their story. For example, Y/N Pinker, Che'nya's twin sister from A Fool's Guide to the In-Between will be paired with Riddle for Riddle's chapter in this book. So be aware that there will be slight spoilers in the chapters. That being said... these one shots are not cannon for the individual stories. These are just Halloween short stories that use the characters from my other stories (because I didn't want to have to come up with thirty-one new characters that I'll only use once).

Also, none of the songs are mine, and I most certainly do not own Twisted Wonderland. All rights belong to the original creators, both for the music and the YouTube videos that I listened to! 

That being said, I hope you enjoy the book and I wish you all a very Happy Halloween! If you are looking for something a little spookier, the other book is also being posted! I personally love both the spooky and sweet sides of Halloween, so I wanted to do something for both!

Lots of love to everyone,

𝒮𝓉𝑒𝒶𝓂𝐻𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉

Ps. If anyone has any one-shot ideas feel free to request them! You can request from any fandom (not just Twisted Wonderland)