Chapter 41: Puppy

Brook's POV
I was now slow dancing with Mattheo, as a joke, he offered it, kneeling in front of me, trying to play it formal, Tom approved, knowing his brother didn't have any bad intentions, "I'm so fucking tired" he yawned against my shoulder, shaking his head to try and get rid of the tiredness. His yawn made me yawn, resting my head on his chest, "I think imma go upstairs, I don't have anything else to do here" he slowly pulled away from me, walking me to the table, where Draco was finally sitting at.

"I'm going to my room, I'm tired as fuck" Tom nodded as I sat on his knee, wrapping his arm around my waist, "see ya" he took a gulp of water, going upstairs,"ma' lady" I chuckled, Draco coming in front of me, "may I have this dance" I already danced with Tom, it was pretty quick because someone wanted to talk with him, "I can't stand on my feet, but I would've loved to" he chuckled, kneeling on one knee in front of me, grabbing my leg, starting to unstrap my heel,"I'm not losing the chance of dancing with you".

I stood up as Draco grabbed my hand, bare foot as he walked with me to the dance floor, resting his hands on my waist while I wrapped my arms around his neck. He kissed the top of my head as I rested it on his shoulder while we were slow dancing to the song. He moved my hair away from my face,cupping my cheek with his hand, "you tired, darling?" I nodded my head, closing my eyes, "want to go and have a nap?" I nodded again as we walked over to the table.

"I'm taking her upstairs to have a nap, I'll be back" Tom nodded, standing up to kiss my forehead,"sleep well" I smiled, Draco taking my heels in his hand, resting his other hand on the small of my back, walking me upstairs. I sat on the bed, rubbing my eye with my fist, forgetting I'm wearing makeup, "don't worry, I'll take your make up off" he came in front of me with a pile of clothes, telling me to stand up as he unzipped my dress.

He dressed me in white hoodie and a grey sweatpants with long socks, putting the hood on my head after he tied my hair up, he went to the bathroom, coming back with some makeup wipes. Starting to wipe my face carefully.

When he was done, he laid me down under the blankets, making sure I'm warm and comfortable, "sleep tight, love" he kissed my forehead, smiling softly, leaving the room, locking the door, and to be honest, I fell asleep right away.

*TIME SKIP*

"Baby?" I heard Tom's voice as I woke up,not opening my eyes, "how did you sleep" I shrugged my shoulders, slowly opening my eyes, adjusting to the small amount of light in the room, "we kept you some of the deserts aside" I turned on my back, still in a little daze, making Tom chuckle, "you're so cute when you wake up" he bent down, cupping my cheek in his cold hand, "come on, everyone left, Lilith left you some cake before they left for the honeymoon" he offered his hand, but I just sat still, not understanding what's going on around me.

Tom chuckled, picking me up, making me wrap my arms and legs around him, resting my head on his shoulder, walking out of the room, "well, look who woke up" Draco chuckled as I hide my face in the crock of Tom's neck. As Tom walked downstairs, I found Adam and Theo cuddling on the couch, both fast asleep. Tom sat on the couch, with me on his lap, resting my head on his shoulder, trying to fall back asleep, "uh-uh,stay awake" I whined, getting comfortable on his lap, "fucking shit, I slept fucking amazing" Mattheo came, stumbling down the stairs, shirtless. Only now seeing how many scars he has.

He sat on the small couch, resting his head back, "you look tired,too" I whispered in Tom's ear, running my finger over the tattoo behind his ear, "yeah, I didn't really have time to sleep" he kissed my nose, smiling softly, "why" he hummed, yawning", we had to talk with Giovanni, and also we had a meeting", he moved my messy hair under my hat, chuckling at how messy it is, "than go to sleep now, I can go to the movie room".