CHAPTER- 46

_______________❣️❣️

Ehsaas ki jo jubaan ban gaye
Dil mein mere mehmaan ban gaye
Aap ki tareef mein kya kahe
Aap humari jaan ban gaye

Aap hi rab aap imaan ban gaye
Aap humari jaan ban gaye

Qismat se humein aap humdam mil gaye
Jaise ki dua ko alfaaz mil gaye
Socha jo nahin woh hasil ho gaya
Chahun aur kya ke khuda de ab mujhe

_______________ ❣️❣️

She screams as she stares at the person in front of her.

When she said "Ahhh--mmm," that person immediately put his hand on her mouth. She stared at him with widening eyes as he shocked her.

She hit that person's head with the bat making him groan.

"Ahh!!!"

After again putting his hand on her mouth, he put the bat aside while wiggling, and she fell on the bed with him on it.

"Shh!! It's me Fuggi!" and now I don't think I need to tell you who this person is.

"Mmmhmm" she tried to speak.

It takes him a moment to remove his hand from her mouth and say, "Huh? Ohh!".

"ARE YOU--?"

"Shhh others will wake up" he whispered to her

"Are you out of your mind? Ye koi tarika hai aane ka? Aur woh bhi is time pr!!!!!!!" she whispered yelling at him

(Is this any way to come? And that too at this time!)

"So you will beat me!" he said as he placed his hand on his head where she hit him. She widened her eyes and pressed his head in with her hand.

"Shitt!! Sorry! Sorry, I didn't know it was you!"

She looked at him with tears in her eyes, his smile fell and he panicked.

"What happened, Fuggi? Did anyone say something? Tell me! Let me deal with them", he begged furiously before standing up, but she pulled him back with a hard-sided embrace.

He was surprised by her sudden action but hugged her back, but panicked when he heard her sob.

"What happened? Why are you crying? It's making me tense, please tell me!!" He rubbed her back.

"I...I mi..missed you!" She said in between her sobs. He felt relieved to find that it wasn't due to someone.

"I'm here, see, no need to cry" he sat straight on the bed and made her sit on his lap, and wiped her tears.

"Don't cry!" He kissed her cheeks after wiping her tears.

"Why did you come here so late?" she asked like a baby.

As he chuckled at her expression, he asked "Why, didn't you like my surprise? Well I missed my Fuggi baby, so I had to come.".

"I hate you!" She hits his chest with her fist.

"Ouch! Why?"

"You didn't call me the whole day!"

"Then what about the challenge? And, Btw, you too could have called me!"

"What about a challenge then?" she exclaimed in the same tone. They both looked at each other and burst into laughter.

"So who lost the challenge?" He asked

"You!"

"How? You were the one who hugged me" he raised his eyebrow

"So what?" You were the one who came here! I didn't call you!" She shrugged off.