𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦

About fifteen minutes later miss snow comes back in muttering something under her breath and she picks up her bag and looks through it.

"Are you okay?" I ask her and she hums.

"I'm fine, do your homework or something. I have to talk to my lawyers, I'm sure you can stay here yourself for a few minutes." She mumbles and takes out some papers and walks back out of the room.

Lawyers?

She seems really mad. What did she do? Maybe she didn't do anything, maybe...maybe it's something else..?

The door opens again and she comes back in her phone between her ear and shoulder and she's flipping through papers. Her face is red with anger.....

"Marco, get her to sign the fucking papers!" She snaps and I bite the inside of my cheek nervously.

"I don't care, I told her a million times that I don't care." She puts the stack of papers down and looks through her bag again. She scoffs and takes her phone and hangs up the phone and slams it down on her desk. She looks at me and looks away straight away.

"Im guessing that wasn't a happy call." I say and she lets out a mix of a huff and a laugh.

"It was not." She she tilts her head and I nod pursing my lips.

"Are you okay?" I ask again.

"Im fine Diana. Divorce isn't supposed to be rainbows and sunshine, especially not when your god damn stupid ex spouse won't sign the papers." She picks up the stack of papers putting them into her bag.

"Marriage in the first place is stupid, it's just a piece of paper that makes things more complicated then they have to be." I say and she looks at me.

"Id like to disagree but I can't." She nods packing up her stuff. I'm guessing detentions nearly over. She puts her bag on the floor and sits down at her desk.

"So you and melody? You're quite the pair." Miss snow laughs and I quickly look at her.

"What?"

"I see the way you look at her, not in a weird way. You're just easy to read and to understand, you're very predictable." She laughs and I frown.

"I am not." I disagree.

"You really are. I can read you like a book after a week of knowing you." She crosses her arms.

"Then I'm gonna have to find a way to surprise you." I smile and she raises an eyebrow.

"Good luck, I don't get surprised."

"We will see about that."

"So how's school going?" Jane asks as we both sit down on the couch watching a movie with Sadie after I come home from work.

"It's going fine, I actually started to talk to someone. Her names melody, I'm not sure if I like her but we kissed." I reply and Jane smiles.

"Ugh stop growing up." She huffs and I laugh. She rubs Sadie's head and looks at me for a second before looking away.

"Diana." She adds and i hum.

"I need to tell you something." She mutters and I look at her squinting my eyes slightly.

"Go on..."

"Actually never mind, it's just a stupid work thing." She smiles and I see she's putting on a fake smiles but I don't push her to talk.