•.༄.°𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝑋•.༄.°

What the fuck?

WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE???

Ike stared at me in shock too, while Alban was bombarded.

"What." Ike murmurs,

Both me and him were shocked since we saw her innocently smiling at us and waving, Ike puts on his poker face and waves back as if she hadn't done anything bad in the past.

"Hello everyone! I am Quianna Laurel and its so nice to meet you all! I really hope we all get along!" She said and bowed.

I could easily tell that Alban was clenching her fist and jaw to his vibrating ballpen because lf the pressure.

So plastic,

just like her. Easy to piss off and easy to crumple, but never easy to get rid of.

"Alright, thank you. Please seat next to Y/n since its the only available seat left." The prof said.

what.

Lord, did I do anything wrong?....

PLEASE WHY AM I ALWAYS UNLUCKY BRO OMFG-

"She grinned and happily walked towards me, still the same way of clothing huh.....

2 buttons always unbuttoned and we see her... Cleavage... How does she not get dress coded?..

(Im sorry for the shitty hand writing)

...

She puts down her bag beside me and winks.Im getting to patient with her... I can keep it up, she's getting on my nerves..

I wonder what Ike thinks..

[On Ike's thoughts/mind/POV:]

What? What is she doing here? I thought she wouldnt find us if we moved schools? How? Why?

She winked at Y/n....

He looked.. Flustered..

Why.....-

Wait. Huh..

Is this what it feels like to be jealous? Huh? Wait what,

No way.

Do I actually like him?. No way he can get attracted to me lol.. No way... He's probably straight so Ike, keep these feelings for yourself.