𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

~ Years Earlier ~

~ Years Earlier ~

"Oh no!" Cried a little girl as she saw the fluffy creature escape from its pen. Panic erupted through her mind as she saw the creature take off towards the woods.

"Mommy!!" She yelled loudly. "One of the lambs left the pen!"

The door slammed open wide for the little girl to see her mother standing at the doorway with wide eyes. She looked at her little girl and then over towards the lamb running away and letting out 'bahs' with each step.

"Well, we can't stand around! Come Y/n, quick!"

Your mother ran down the steps and toward the tree line. Your tiny, little eight-year old feet carrying your small body behind your mother and into the woods.

Skinny, bamboo trees and tall oak ones decorated the ground all over and leaves crunched beneath you as you ran behind her with her baby blue kimono.

The little you came up next to her as she stopped in the middle of the vast woods that looked to have no end or exit, other than where you had come from.

"Looks like it took off." M/n sighed to herself. "Let's look around, okay? And try not to startle it."

"Okay mommy." You went to walk in the opposite direction until she stopped you by pinching the back of your brightly colored kimono.

"Where do you think you're going, young lady?" M/n asked, letting you go and crossing her arms as she stared down at your figure with an eyebrow raised in questioning.

"I was going to find the lamb." You stated. Wondering why he had asked that question.

"Without me? Nah ah." She came forward and grabbed your tiny hand gently to make you follow her.

"Mommy, I can take care of myself."

"I know, but for now, you are to stay right by me. You could get lost. You never know what could be lurking all around out here. Not just the lamb, but could all sorts of creatures and creepy crawlers." He kneeled down next to you, looking you in the eyes.

"Like what, mommy?" You asked in your tiny voice full of curiosity.

"Like," she paused. "The tickle monster!" She then began to tickle you all over the place as you laughed full-heartedly. Almost forgetting about the poor little sheep that had run off.

"Hahaha! Mommy stop!" You giggled as she tickled you all over.

She soon stopped, standing back up, and you looked back up at her.