Chapter 7: Favor

Short bc school has been out for two days and I've been sleeping whooo.

Sorry if this sucks, I need to get the flow going again, so bear with me.

Be cool.

Love y'all ❤

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

Odia's POV:

"I think lavender works." I nodded at Haruhi.

"No, maroon." Tamaki whined.

My eye twitched. He hasn't changed one bit. If anything, he got more irritating. Every decision, be whined about and offered artistically criminating counter argument for a spring wedding.

I sucked on my tounge as I glared at him. Maroon was my favorite color, but maroon does not go with mint green half as well as lavender does spring wise.

"Don't be stupid, stupid!" I snapped as I got up from the chair, grabbing his ear, "You lost your privilege, outside you go." I ordered as I spammed the door of their bedroom shut behind him.

"Now that he's gone, can I talk to you, Odia?" Haruhi asked while I sat on the bed next to her again.

"Sure." I nodded as I fixed the bun my hair formed, "What do you want?" I asked nonchalantly, holding a bobby pin in my mouth while I tried to tame my hair beast.

"What it like your first time?" She spoke meekly.

"My first time what?" I inquired as I held the bobby pin netween my teeth.

"First time having sex." She blurted as my mouth went slack, the bobby pin falling out.

What? Sex? She's asking me about sex?

"U-uh, well... you see... I haven't... uh..." I trailed off. I can usually be mature about this kind of talk, but when it's about my nonexistent sex life, "I can't exactly help you there." I sighed, "I haven't had much time to get into a relationship that serious, since things are just starting to die down." I smiled weakly.

"Oh? Really, well I heard about you and Reita-"

My eyes widened as I blurted, "THAT..." I sighed, "That was nothing... Aye porque." I took a breath, speaking the Spanish slang I know when I get nervous, "Reita was just comfoting me and ut was nothing more than groping. No clothes were shed." I shuddered.

"So Odi-chan is a virgin?" A voice chimed as Honey emerged. Oh sweet innocent Honey, oh no, "That's shocking, not even I'm-"

"SHUSH!" I silenced him, "You will forever be pure, shush." I rubbed my temples.

"Don't give her a heart attack." A voice as deep as an abyss spoke.

"Oh, hey, Mori. What are you doing here?" Haruhi asked, but before I could hear the answer, my phone rang.

"Ignore me, keep talking." I hopped off the bed as I answered in withh outh looking while they talked, "Hello?"

"Ara, can you do me a favor?" Yuka's voice spoke as I quirked an eyebrow.

"Sure?" I agreed, "Wait, aren't you in school right now-"

"Can you bring me lunch with your boyfriend?" She cut me off quickly as a bell rang in the background.

"What?"

"Okay, thanks, see you in 20 minutes." With that, she hung up.

"Wait, no, Yuka, I don't have a..." I sighed in defeat, "This damn girl."

"What was that about?" Haruhi asked.

I looked at her, "Yuka asked me to bring her lunch... with my boyfriend."

"Why?" Honey asked.

"She likes looking cool in front of her friend, but she usually never asks for me to have a boyfriend!" I groaned.

"Oh, you have a-"

"No, I don't. I haven't in a while." I spoke bitterly, "It initially took me 15 years to find my first one, how am I supposed to..." I locked eyes with my savior, "Mori!"

His eyes widened as he gulped, "Yes?"

I smiled brightly, "Oh Mori, Mori, Mori, Mori." I spoke as I walked to him, "Wanna be my boyfriend for the day?"

"I-" He sputtered.

"Of course he does!" Honey said as he began pushing me and him out the door, "It's basically been his life long dream!" Honey joked as Mori and I were pushed out of the house.

After getting food, we were now a block away from Yuka's school, "Uh... maybe we should hold hands? To make it look real?" Mori spoke meekly.

"Yeah! You're so smart!" I giggled as I interviewed our fingers and we walked into the school.

----

"Wow, so you're Yuka's big sister?" One of her friends asked.

I nodded, "Not by blood, but by bond yes."

"You and your boyfriend are so cute!" Another referred to Mori and I as he had his arm around my waist while we sat.

"Thanks." I chuckled.

"How long have you been together?" Another friend asked.

I blinked, "Uh, we've known each other since high school."

With that, a course of "awws" broke out as Mori blushed.

"Can we... see you guys kiss?" Yuka asked, knowing Mori was a fake boyfriend.

I swear, she kills me.

"Oooooh yeah, can we?"

"Please?"

"Just a peck."

"S-Sure." Mori spoke up as I looked at him, "It's not like we haven't before." He stated as I blushed because it was true, I did violate his mouth before.

I leaned in shyly as he put his hand on the back of my neck, bring my lips to his for a very brief moment as the teenage girls went insane.

----

"I'm home!" I called out as I walked inside my house, "Hello? Is anyone-"

"Odia." A smooth voice spoke up as I looked up from taking off my shoes to see the owner.

"K-Kyoya... To what do I owe the pleasure?" I asked hesitantly.

"I'd like to request a favor." He said as he motioned for me to take a seat next to him in the couch.

"How did you get in-"

"Kirito let me in." He spoke in his montone fashion.

I'm gonna kill that dumbass.

"Okay? So... what was the favor?" I inquired hesitantly while I sat next to him.

"Marry me."