When you and him get Married

Buckle up y'all- This ones going to be a little longer since its the last scenario XD

Hope y'all enjoy!

-

Third Person Pov

(Y/N) gasped as she studied her reflection and her appearance from a standing position.

Her proportions and beauty were complemented by the way the dress fit her quite wonderfully.

She's never been a lover of ostentatious clothes, so it wasn't an extravagant garment, but she made sure to ask for a tiny bit of embroidery on the one she chose for her special day.

It didn't matter to her if the dress was made of velvety silk or satin; she wasn't entirely sure.

She was about to walk down the aisle to meet her one and only so that their forever could begin while wearing the dress of her dreams.

Luka Couffaine

Well, time sure has flown by. People undergo significant shift when they fall in love.

Had you told (Y/N) a few years ago that she was going to live in Paris forever and meet her soul mate there, she would have told you that you were crazy.

But here we are.

When Marinette spotted the bride-to-be, she paused mid-sentence and asked, "(Y/N), are you finished fitting the dress? I have Ai here to repair any modifications.

(Y/N) turned her head back to see Marinette, she gasped at the sight.

The bridesmaid dress of her choice fit Marinette's physique perfectly. The girl welcomes herself inside to exhibit (Y/N) the dress with a smile on her lips. After a little spin, Marinette chuckled.

She said matter-of-factly, "You simply chose the color so I had a little fun crafting around with it."

(Y/N) shrieked as she hurried to give Marinette a firm bear hug. Without even a moment's hesitation, Marinette gave her a hug in return.

"You look beautiful." (Y/N) sighed, a small sniffle escaping her lips. But she answered and complimented her outfit too.

"You look beautiful too, Mari. Adrien will go crazy when he sees you in that dress." She wriggled her eyebrows at Marinette, making her blush all the shades of red.

The two were happily embracing each other when there was a second knock at the door, which caused them to break apart.

The door burst open before they could even answer it, revealing the girl gang as well as Ai and a few other people (Y/N) wasn't very familiar with.

Rose exclaimed, jumping in to offer (Y/N) a hug, "Hello! We're here for moral support."

Rose immediately paused as she took in the sight of (Y/N) in that magnificent outfit as she prepared to encircle her. Rose gasped, "Oh my god! You look like a princess!" as she stood there dazed.

In response to her girlfriend's exclamation, Juleka nodded and pursed her lips in a little smile. She grinned at (Y/N), making the girl flush, and said, "My brother is extremely lucky."

Similar to Rose, Zoé joins in and lets out a gasp.

She fanned her face and said, "Jesus, (Y/N), you might make Luka faint with your beauty. You haven't even done your cosmetics or hair yet." She stated as a matter of fact.

Ai then enters the conversation, her chin held high as she observes the shy expression on (Y/N)'s face.

"That's why we're here." She could call her assistants and helpers for the cosmetics and styling with the flick of a finger as a small smile started to grow on her lips.