•.༄.°𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝑋𝐼•.༄.°

"ANONG PROBLEMA MO!? BITAWAN MO SI SELEN, WALANG SIYANG KINALAMAN DITO!" Millie shouted.

("What is your problem!? Let go of Selen, she has nothing to do with this!")

"Argh! It hurts, stop it! I have nothing to do with this!" Selen pleaded, "As if?! You kept snickering and grinning the whole talk! I'll have to teach you a lesson!" Quianna said.

How unfortunate it truly was without our professor in the class...

I looked to my side, expecting Vox, but he was gone. I looked back at the scene and he was...

Grabbing Quianna by the neck...

"Vox?! Stop it! You're the just making it worse!" Elira shouted, I looked at Ike.. He was just containing his stoic expression, but he had a small smirk forming.

"Vox. Let go." Millie said in a serious tone.

"No, I'll have to teach her a lesson myself." Vox said.

I stepped in and said,

"Forgive me. I am a boy yet you're making my patience run thin, I dont care if Im a boy. I have to do this, Sorry

Not sorry."

And with that, I slapped her hard on the face which caused her to let go of Selen and for Vox to let go too.

Elira, Rosemi, Alban, and Enna were totally shocked yet amazed for what I did.

It felt awfully nice...

"Desurb" Millie laughed

("Deserve")

"Lets just go, this girl isnt worth our time" Elira said and left off first. We all left and by the time we arrived at the cafeteria, Alban smacked my shoulder "You were so cool there damn!!!" Alban draped his arm on my shoulder , "HAHAHA TOTOO LIKE PORIL" Millie said.

("True like fr")

"Eyy hi guys" Shu greeted "POG!!!!!!" Luca greeted us too.

"Millie, can you not speak tagalog? Bro we're having a hard time understanding you" Elira said "Bakit ba" Millie said and rolled her eyes.

("So what")

"Anyways, should we plan a small surprise for the school's winning contestants when the student council runner ups get picked? Y/n wanna join?" Elira asked "Not really sure but maybe I'll think of it (?)" I said, "Well then, goodluck!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"For sergeant at arms we have! Mysta Rias!" The speakers announced...

"EYY!!! POG!!!" Luca and Shu exclaimed "GAGI!! EYYY HOY BES SERGEANT AT ARMS KA SAWAYIN MO SARILI MO MAKULIT KA" Millie said

("BIATCH EYYY HEY BRO YOU'RE SERGEANT AT ARMS, YOU SHOULD GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER CAUSE YOU'RE CHAOTIC")

"For our second sergeant at arms, we have! Enna Alouette!"

"EY LETS FUCKING GO BITCHES!!" Enna cheered,

"For our editor in chief, we have,

Shu Yamino!"

"EYYY LETS GO!"

"For our P.R.O We have, Alban Knox!"

"EYYY YES OMG"

"For our secretary, we have!!

Finana Ryugu!"

"EY LETS GO MAN!!"

"For our Vice president we have!

Ike Eveland!"

"Yes! Finally!"

"For treasurer we have!

Vox Akuma!"

"FUCK MATE EY LETS GO!"

"Lastly.. For our school years student council president, we have the one and only..

Y/N L/N!!"

"YES!! I KNEW IT!"

We all exclaimed as some of us got a position in SC officers, "I KNEW YOU'D GET PRESIDENT, I REALLY DID I SWEAR" Enna nudged my shoulder. "Haha thanks, I was just really capable of it. Right?" I said and looked at Ike, he really looks unreal.

"Yeah, and therefore, I'll treat you all dinner" I said,

"Using Luca's money ofc"

"Im not joining if you do" Luca replied "Bro its a joke HAHHA" Reimu said, "Lets pack our stuff and hangout at the park?" Shu asked

"Yeah sure" Nina replied
.
.
.
.
.
.

But seriously though, who plans go elect SC officers when its just 2 months away from graduation? Well its fine since I hear there a party on graduation day....

I wanted Ike to like me..but.. How do I reveal myself as a girl? It feels like I'd betray his trust....

*SPLASH!

"KYAHAHAHA!!!"

Excuse me? What did you do?... I just toon a bath and I dont have a pair of clothes anymore... I didnt bring them. You bitch.

Quianna laughs and laughs more as she threw water balloons at me. I wanna end her,

with my own hands...

Out of all the people, why me?

Why couldnt you choose someone else to bully? I know you like me but, this way of showing your love for me?... Its bitchy, shitty and trash like you.

I gritted my teeth and stood up, I grabbed her wrist and took the water balloon and splashed it on her instead. "WHAT? WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO? I JUST GOT MY HAIR NEWLY STRAIGHTENED! UGH!!" Quianna said and ran to the bathroom.

"Y/n! Ok ka lang?!" Millie ran to me, "Yeah, Im good." I said and wiped off the water on my face, "Wait, nakakaintindi ka ng tagalog?"

("Y/n! Are you ok?!") ("Wait, you can understand tagalog?")

"Huh?" I replied "I said if you could understand me cause Im speaking tagalog." Millie replies "No? I already knew what you were trying to say just by the word 'ok'" I said "Ohh" She exclaimed,

"Poltragese, papatayin ko yang hayop nayan. Kala niya naman ganda ganda niya, ew plastic amp" Millie added

("That mf, I'll kill that disgusting animal. She thinks she's so pretty but she's plastic asf")

"Ikr" Yugo replied "WAIT WHAT YUGO?? YOU UNDERSTAND ME??" Millie said "No" He replied and turned his phone to her. Revealing google translate. LMAOO

"Ay" Millie said.

I was only with Millie and Yugo because there was only a few weeks before our graduation party.. We're about to leave the school until Quianna ruined my attire...

"Lets go? Just change sa apartment mo, intayin ka namin" Millie said

("Lets go? Just change in your apartment, we'll wait for you")

"Alright" I replied.

I studied a bit of filipino so I could understand Millie and I guess it paid off.

During the whole walk back to the apartment, I kept thinking how I'll say that Im a girl... Of course, I'll tell the girls first.

But...

Ike....

Will he still accept me?..

...