|Final Authors Note| +Important Stuff

October 9, 2022

I was 14 when I started this book.

It was out of complete boredom and loneliness that I decided to write my fantasies and ideas, my own stories.

And after time, I started to grow as a writer.

I created scenarios, I gained friends, I grew more experienced, and I met y'all wonderful people (⁠ノ⁠◕⁠ヮ⁠◕⁠)⁠ノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧

Thank you for reaching the end of this book! It's been quite the journey for all of us, and it was a fun run.

I have so much to say but this time, I'm at lost for words lol. The support y'all have given me is to wholesome for words. And honestly, I don't know where to start.

Sooo just thanks. Thanks for everything.

-

Before I let y'all go, I first wanna announce that I am working on a Special Scenario Book (⁠*⁠˘⁠︶⁠˘⁠*⁠)⁠.⁠。⁠*⁠♡

And it's titled.

-

The Couffaines (Oneshots/Scenarios)

(A Miraculous Ladybug and Chat Noir Fanfiction)

After years of Love and Music circling their lives, (Y/N) and Luka Couffaine decided it was finally time to start a new chapter in their lives as a family. On a chilly night in early December, they met their firstborns, the light of their lives, the music in their hearts, Melody and Harmony Couffaine.

This story revolves around the lives of twins Melody and Harmony Couffaine, and their joyous family. A story about the daughters of a famous musician, a story that tells the tale of how two sprouts slowly blossoms into beautiful flowers.

Melody and Harmony will face challenges as they grow and start to figure out themselves. They will face trials and hardships that will either tear them to the core, or bring harmony into their melodious life.

The Miraculous tales of the adventures of twins: Melody and Harmony Couffaine.

-

Of course I added twins. Thank you XxAnime_LovergurlXx for that genius idea ilysm mwah mwah ❤️

I'm not entirely sure when it'll come out doe. I've been a miraculous fan for years now, but I feel like I'm slowly growing out of it.

I love the characters of the show to bits, but the story was lacking something. And that made my interest fall apart.