A Kings lesson

???:

You blinked once again in a place you didn't recognize. 

You looked around the area noticing the demonic but beautiful looking garden growing in what looked like a palace of some kind if the surrounding walls were anything to go by.

You also realized that you had no control over your body as you hunched over into some sort of strange stance while holding what looked to be a wooden sword in your right hand.

You could hear labored breathing from yourself as your body tensed up as you looked ahead.

You looked on shocked as you immediately recognized the larger hellhound in front of you. His fur as black as midnight as he had a very smug grin across his face as he too held a larger wooden sword across his back in his left hand.

"Wasn't he from the painting in that abandoned Mansion?" You thought as you were forced to sit back and go along for the ride as your body suddenly yelled and lunged at the taller hellhound.

With your sword raised you slashed down from the air attempting to catch the black hellhound off guard with speed but he seemed to know better as he simply just dodged the slash to the side.

"Well that was anime as fuck" You thought as you continued to watch the scene play out in front of you.

You watched yourself immediately turn and slash at him again watching the hellhound duck under it backwards before sidestepping again as you went to jab him by thrusting your sword forward.

You then heard yourself yell as you turned counter clockwise as the back of your left leg raised up into a kick after the older hellhound knocked your sword to the left from the jab you did.

For the first time you heard the man laugh like he was having the time of his life as he simply kept his momentum from parrying your sword continuing to spin in the same direction as he dodged around your kick as if he were made of water.

"Damn this guys moving like the huge ass wooden greatsword on his shoulder is made of paper." You thought while watching.

"You've always been the fastest among the others when it comes to sparring lessons." He said.

You growled again as you lunged again with a flurry of slashes from your wooden sword to which he frowned while just dodging and parrying them all without breaking a sweat.

"However speed means nothing if the enemy can predict what you will do before you attack." He said as he rolled away from another swing easily coming back to his feet.

Suddenly you noticed your self turn again towards him as your wooden sword started to glow with a purple tent, electricity seeming to cackle around it.

You watched the older hellhounds eyebrow raise mid dodge as you yelled slashing your sword in an uppercut as a blade of electricity was released in his direction.

This caused the man to suddenly get a bit more serious as he suddenly moved his greatsword in front of him.

You watched as the wooden greatsword suddenly glowed with a dim light as he deflected the blade of electricity into the sky effortlessly with it.

You rushed in after the magic attack attempting to get a hit in while he was distracted with the cast but he was ready as he jumped over a slash you made for his legs before landing and swiping the flat side of his greatsword across your back sending you flying from the hit as you lost your sword in the process.

"Now now what did I tell you about using magic?" He said as you laid there defeated just looking into the sky.

"I know...." you heard yourself speak for the first time.