1

In London:

In a room of hostel of the most reputed college of London:

"Bhai tell me, are you excited to go there?" Farhaan asked.

"I don't know Farhaan what should I say. Definately I am excited as I am going to meet everyone after so many years. But....." Anirudh sighed, resting his back on the couch in which he was sitting and kept starring outside the window.

"But what bhai? I know that you'll miss me as you are going without me. But what to do, I am younger to you and have to live another year to complete the degree." Farhaan said dramatically.

Anirudh shook his head. His baby brother can't be serious for even once. But to whom he should share his feelings.

What what are these feelings? Why is he feeling that someone is waiting for him and calling him for years? Why is he feeling that all those nightmares are about to get over into beautiful dreams? Why is he feeling that everything will fall into place once he go back to his house?

"Bhai, I know that I am over dramatic and non serious type boy but you can share everything with me. I'll hear you out." Farhaan put his hand on his shoulder to give him reassurance, making Anirudh come out of his thinking session.

"I don't know Farhaan. I feel like everything will be fine once I'll go back." Anirudh said. His head will one day blast into pieces by this headache.

"If that so, then what is the problem. Infact this is the problem of your solution. You'll get over with this tension, headache and those nightmares. Maybe they were all due to home sickness all these years." Farhaan said.

"I hope so!!!!!"

In Hyderabad, India:

A girl was wearing a white, simple suit, her head was covered with dupatta the same way anyone cover their head during prayers. Her face was reflecting innocence, purity, true beauty, but lots of fear. Her heads were up in the air for prayers as she was sitting on prayer mat and reciting evening namaaz.

Her orbs were dark blue in colour which were filled only with tears and fear. But there was something unusual of that eyes. There were no light in them as she was..... Blind.

"Ya khuda, please accept my prayers. Either finish this torture and pain or finish me. Now I can't live like this. I don't want to live. Nobody is here, nobody is here to love me, care for me. These are big things, nobody is here to even talk to me like a normal person."

Her tears were non stop, as well her prayers and complaints to her Allah. But it seems like nobody can't even let her pray in peace.

"Aree ohh Bondita maharani. Have you rest well? If yes, then start the work. Mh friends are coming home for party. Make something tasty like Chinese, pizzas, biriyani, korma, mushrooms. Okay?" Rasiya said dreaming about the food.

Bondita meekly nodded her head like an obedient child or we can say like an obedient and loyal dog. She was blind but dare anyone does any work. All work of the house is done by her without anyone's help.

That's your rent to live under this roof and the money we had used for your bitch like mother's operation. That gold digger bitch took money even after death. So, you'll have to work here day and night like maids and dogs without any NO!!!

That's only things she have heard from childhood and now she has started feeling like dog. She, even after being blind, dare she ever did any mistake in any of her work.