(Season 2) Chapter 14 A Fierce Battle

A/N: Holy Crap! 3 chapters in one day. Hope you enjoyed it. Caused I'm taking a break after this one.

No one's POV

Sora still continue to look at Lucius who had Liliana captive. Without looking away from Sora for a moment, Lucius sunk the tip of his sword into Liliana's neck by a mere millimeter.

Sora:...

Sora didn't seem to want Liliana hurt, as he frowned while subduing his bloodlust.

Lucius: Ha. That's more like it. I suggest the rest of you students don't move from where you are standing if you don't want anything to happen to your precious Princess.

Students:...

The students all reluctantly lower their heads and they all drop their weapons.

Sora: Princess Liliana and my classmate should be separate from our confrontation.

Lucius: That's not quite right—they're functioning perfectly well as hostages right now, are they not? You fought at Ur for the Fertility Goddesses and these girls sake as well.

Yuka: Kyaaa!

Nana: Yukachi

Taeko: Yuka!

Lucius chuckled coldly, thrusting his sword at Yuka's neck dragging her along with Liliana.

Shizuku:...

Shizuku broke out in a nervous sweat at the prickle of danger she could feel on her neck. Like Lucius said: no matter how she looked at it right now, she along with her friends were the shackles holding Sora down. She felt terrible because of that.

Lucius: Anyway, I was interested in you and your classmate when I learned you were brought to this world as well. So I decided to choose this confrontation where your classmate are all present.

Lucius added smoothly.

Sora: What are you saying...?

Sora frowned.

Lucius: Oh, I just found your suffering to be similar to your father's. You have no obligation to save these children, yet here you are. Haven't they repaid enough of your good with evil?

Lucius asked, hinting at something. The students held their breaths as they listened.

Sora: So? What about it?

Lucius: That's not something to be dismissed, is it? I'm talking about why would one of the most influential person in japan become an orphan, changing his last name to Yatagami. Ring any bells to you, Sora Karasuki?

Yuka: Eh? Sora Karasuki?

The students all eyes widened when they heard Sora's real name.

Sora:...And I'm asking: what about it?

His identity had been revealed past the point of hiding anything his classmate, but Sora's expression didn't waver at all—he was fully aware that Lucius was trying to provoke him. However, his classmate didn't look good. Lucius purposefully made his way beside Yuka to peer at their faces.

Lucius: Haha! Your girlfriend look more upset than you. Hey. Does the name 'Karasuki' sound familiar to you?

Yuka:...

Lucius: Of course you children know who that name is. The Karasuki is one of the most influential group in Japan. They even had their own Kingdom near the mountains of Yokohama. The boy you looked down upon, bullied to no ends. Aren't you curious about his past? Don't you have anything you want to say?