They're Changing History: Mandela Effect Dream

10/9/22
Sunday

Dream:

I was in a large city with tall buildings. There was chaos, and people were screaming and had nowhere to run. Two large black holes appeared in the city on both sides. Out of the black holes, two large tornadoes appeared. There was nowhere to escape to safety. The dream turned and I was in a room with a small group of people. We successfully went back in time and they all ran off with their own agenda. A man appeared and I followed him. He reached out and took my hand. He warned me, "Your friends have gone back in time and defiled the scriptures. Three days of darkness are coming after the temple has been destroyed and rebuilt for the third time. John 3:16 is very important to remember."

The man was revealed to me as John the apostle who wrote the book of revelation.

The first part of the dream is the three days of darkness caused by the changes to reality, just after the 3rd temple is rebuilt. All the changes and strange things happening is because they are messing with the past. Remember John 3:16 and hold onto that.

John 3:16
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."