His Bad side

" I felt so elated to my core.

I wanted to enjoy this moment for a little time more

But as soon as the reality draws close,

I realise I was even more broken than I was before."

              ...

            Rose's pov

I managed to escape from the monsters wrath. Or I think so because it was time to leave and I haven't seen his face till now.

Picking up my bag I decide to walk home.

Having every intention to avoid him.

When somewhere in my heart I knew, I couldn't escape him.After all my residence was his place.

While other staff members are given nice accomodation. I don't know why when I ask the lady incharge of this only gives me one answer.

" We are booked. We will let you know as soon the next vacancy clears up."

So leaving me with only one choice. I have to stay with him. Even though I rarely see him in his own house blame it on his random timings or the size of his castle like place.

I was quite comfortable in my stay.

Untill now.

Stomping my foot on the floor, I take a deep breath to settle myself on a side bench.

Who is to be blamed for it Rose?

Your stupid self left no stone unturned to get on his bad side.

Who are you blaming now?

Be thankful he didn't scold you in front of everyone. Or you would have been crying buckets right now.

Don't take advantage of him just because he is nice to you.

Remember we are homeless and penniless without him.

You guessed it right. It was my conscience talking to me. I wanted to refute but I couldn't.

It was right.

Did I really cross the safe boundaries?

But he was so arrogant with me. He even stole the money from my pocket and -

It's the other way round. You stole his money. He was just getting his thing back.

But he cornered me in the lift and touched me-

Who are you lying to girl? Tell me you didn't like it when he touched you.

I bet you are just jealous of his new secretary -

Agghh! Just shut up conscience! You are giving me a headache.

Placing my palms on my ear. I breathe heavily. I think I am really going crazy.

Taking in a deep breaths I open my eyes to finally enjoy some peace. Picking up my bag, I decide to continue my journey on foot.

Suddenly feeling peachy.

My actions reflect on me and suddenly I had this urge to cry.You know in our life there are times when we want to forget about everything. All the pains, all the struggles, all the bills and all the burdens.

We just want to laugh and enjoy.

To live in the moment.

And I was doing just that. Chuckling remembering that scene of people running around screaming eat, when suddenly my life two days back reflects on me.