Chapter 61

Nevaeh sat on Eliot's lap in the car, her head in the crook of his neck, staring out the window, it was windy and raining a lot, the huge trees swayed with the wind, raindrops on the window.

It felt like heaven if she could sleep just right now, but they were promised dinner with the Santiago family, so sleep had to wait.

They reached shortly after, Nevaeh jumping on the puddles and giggling as they watched her.

Jonathan had to drag her inside since it starting pouring, she didn't want to, she was enjoying it, they were worried she might get sick.

They made it inside, Nevaeh drying her shoes off before walking.

Aiden greeted them in the kitchen, "Perfect timing, everything's ready."

They walked to the dining table, everyone was already waiting for them, including Lucas and the older gentleman.

Nevaeh smiled a small smile as she sat down, her eyes glancing to the older man and Aiden who gave her a small smile.

The man was staring at her intensely, his eyes boring into hers. It wasn't until Carly sat down did he stop looking at her.

She blew out a small breath, intrigued yet scared.

They had dinner, talking about simple things and stuffing their faces with the dessert Carly had prepared, tiramisu, one of Nevaeh's favorites.

Eliot's phone lit up, he looked down at the message, a slight smirk forming on his lips as he looked up, looking at the men and nodding his head lightly.

The others smirked, knowing they're getting their hands on Joe tonight.

Dinner ended, the table cleared and everyone went to their respected rooms, Nevaeh sighed as she dropped on the bed, her arms and legs like a starfish.

Jonathan got out of the shower, a towel wrapped around his waist, water droplets on his chest and abs.

Nevaeh bit her lip, her eyes going to Eliot, shirtless in his suit pants, his eyes on his phone, brows furrowed, Theodore sat on the chair, reading glasses perched on his nose as he held a book.

"You look edible." She put her hand under her chin as she stared at them, her hungry eyes taking them in.

They all looked up from what they were doing, their brows raised in surprise.

She shrugged at their reaction, "You guys look hot, you're making me feel things, so?" She wiggled her brows.

"So?" Angel repeated, not sure he was hearing right.

"So, fuck me." She sat up, taking her shirt off and staying in her red lacy bra.

They blinked a couple times before Eliot moved forward and picked her up, sitting on the bed while she sat on his lap, his lips on hers.

His hand moved to her breast, playing with her hard nipple as she bit his lip, her hands tangled in his dark fluffy hair.

Her hands went to his belt, taking it off and pulling his zipper down, her hand feeling his hard cock.

He took off his pants and boxers, his back to the headboard, he'd managed to free her from the clothes completely.

He took the condom from Hades, quickly putting it before he guided his cock to her wet pussy.

She slowly lowered herself down on his cock, her head dropping to his neck at the feeling.

"Oh, you're so much deeper." She whispered before a moan escaped her lips.