🩹💖Collapse- Yang-Yang

Request by: That_Cutie_Popped

TRIGGER WARNING: Fainting

Wayv were at dance practice, they were on their third hour and were starting to get tired.

Though they were used to the work, some of the members had a lower tolerance than others and sadly yang-yang was feeling the effects of a heavy workload.

He hadn't got a lot of sleep the previous night as he was up late working on some stuff for his upcoming solo project. He was given the opportunity to release his own album with five songs and a music video. This meant that on top of wayv schedules, yang-yang was extremely busy with his own workload.

He had felt tired and sore that morning when he woke up but didn't say anything not wanting to slow down the group.

Now he was three hours into dance practice and his body was very angry at him.

He felt a bit dizzy during their last run-through and it hadn't subsided during their water break.

He was leaning against the wall, his skin soaked with sweat, his chest heaving with heavy breaths.

"hey yang? You okay?" ten asked seeing how tired he looked.

"yeah, yeah I'm fine." He responded breathlessly.

"why don't we take a break? We need to grab some more water anyways." Kun suggested.

"that's right, we'll go run to the convenience store, you boys stay here and rest a bit okay?" win-win said as they gathered their things and left the room.

Xiaojun and hendery laid down on the floor dramatically whining.

"this dance is so stupid, why is it so hard?" hendery whined making xiaojun laugh.

"yah at least we actually are having a comeback finally."

"true. Very true." Hendery responded with a chuckle.

They sat back up and xiaojun's brows knitted together when he spotted yang-yang.

He was against the wall, his weight shifting from one foot to the other, heavy breaths coming from his lungs, his skin pale and sweaty.

He was resting his head on his forearm against the wall, his other hand gripping his chest.

"yang? Everything okay man?"

Yang-yang barely heard him, his voice sounding muffled and distorted like he was underwater. His ears were ringing and his head was spinning, his dizziness much stronger it was making his stomach churn.

When the younger didn't respond both older boys quickly got to their feet to check on the boy.

"yang-yang? Hey, are you sure you're alright? You look kinda sick." Hendery said placing a gentle hand on his shoulder.

Yang-yang took a step towards them trying to blink away his dizziness.

"I'm just...a little dizzy.."

Xiaojun and hendery exchanged looks to each other and turned back to yang-yang who was white as a sheet.

Yang-yang stumbled on his feet and xiaojun quickly held him upright.

"woah! Woah okay, you need to sit down yang, come on." Xiaojun began leading yang-yang to the bench feeling worried about his condition.

Before they made it however, yang-yang suddenly stopped, an alarmed expression on his face as he gripped xiaojun's sleeve.