Sixty-Four

**Warning** This chapter contains violence

Jace

We need to talk.

That was the message that flashed against the screen of my cell phone. Perfect. That was the exact person I was on my way to speak to. I sent a message back letting them know I was on my way.

No, not there. You need to come here.

The person I was searching for replied and sent a follow up message of their location. An icy shiver ran down the core of my body as caught sight of the location they were currently at.

Fuck.

I slipped the phone back into my pocket and let my foot press down on the accelerator jolting the car forward towards the one place I came to absolutely dread. 

I pulled up to a large warehouse and placed the car in parked. I slid out of my seat and headed straight into the building. I pulled my jacket closer to my body as the cold wind blew around. At this point I wasn't sure if I was chilled from the wind or the fact that I was at this place again.

I pulled open the door and headed in. I knew where everyone was already and followed the path that I became all too familiar with. I entered the cold room with a heavy heart with what I was about to witness.

"Glad to see you finally made it." A deep voice rang clear from beside me. I glanced over to see Damian leaning against the concrete wall.  His eyes narrowed towards me.

He has not been my biggest fan since day one. Truthfully, he has it out for me. I didn't care that he is Dominic's right hand man and the lack of respect from my end makes his blood boil. I put up a immense amount of resistance towards him. So much so that we get into heated altercations hence that time in the school's parking lot.

The hate is mutual.

I was laser focused on my thoughts that I didn't notice the strong metallic smell and the moment I became aware of it my senses were wafted.  

Blood.

And by the scent, a lot of it.

I glanced over to the center of the room, allowing a few moments to let my vision adjust to the darken room.

There were quite of few people here, most faces I have grown to know over my years of being a part of this. There isn't usually this much people here for this.

What is going on?

I felt bile starting to rise to the middle of the throat at the sight displayed. Control your reactions. Don't show any weakness. If you show weakness that was it for you.

It was difficult with what my eyes just laid on.

Dark red blood coat the floor like it was a giant tub of paint that spilled over. Splats of it lined the wall like it was a type of decoration. A chair sat in the center of the room. When I caught sight of who was seated in the chair, I almost doubled over in terror.

No.

I felt a hand on my shoulder that startled me slightly. "Hey, come on." The person tugged on my arm. I turned around to meet Allison. Her face void of emotions, but her eyes held all her feelings. Anger, fear, sadness. We all knew what were about to witness.