Part 13: Coffee Beans

✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️
Near Mumbai one Indian coast guard vessel was waiting. The Jordon naval submarine floated. Chen and her companions boarded on coast guard vessel. Cleopatra said, we shall meet again. The Kazakh lady who always put a vail except the beautiful eyes smiled and showed Cleopatra her wrist only a tattoo of the bird of paradise was there. Cleo was spellbound. Oh, then equal genders are also helping construct the second? Yes. The Kazakh lady said. Others also who are equal gender believe, still the situation can be favourable for eternal truth that is love, thanks. The coast guard vessel floated towards Mumbai harbour port.
Chen and the Kazakh veiled equal gender Naari, went with Mr. and Mrs. D’suza, middle aged Goanese couple to their apartment in Dadar area, Mumbai. Maya, Swapna and Red head took aeroplane from Mumbai airport domestic terminal to reach Bagdogra, Siliguri, the second prosperous city after Calcutta in West Bengal. This is in North Bengal and junction city to reach Darjeeling, Sikkim, Assam and Northeast Indian Himalayas.
Mrs. D’suza has a small flower shop in Dadar and Mr. D’suza has an export import business of dry fruits with Morocco. They offered a nice Goanese sea fish dish curry with rice to the girls. They were very happy. Chen never had any Indian food, thow the Kazakh Naari (woman) is used to with rice.
Mr. and Mrs. D’suza is a cabinet full of stories. Chen and the Kazakh Narce was listening. By afternoon, a young little girl of their age came from college. She is the only daughter of D’suza family, Nilu. Very cheerful girl. she was wearing a jeans and a brown colour t-shirt. She just threw her books on the table and acquainted with Chen and the Kazakh girl. The Kazakh girl liked the jeans Nilu wearing. Spontaneously she invited Chen and the Kazakh equal gender to accompany her as she will take them to the market. After an hour, they were window shopping, shopping in the fabrics market near the India gate, Mumbai.  Nilu paid the shopping when Chen and the Kazakh lady tried to stop her. she hugged them and said, friends, I have the terminal disease. Don’t let me down to get joy which I may not share with the life for very long. Chen and the Kazakh lady shocked and stopped. Then they took her to the seaside India Gate. They sand, danced. Then shared Biryani and Kabab in a restaurant. They back to the D’suza family apartment by 10:30 pm (GMT+5:30). Their fight to Chandigarh was in next morning. Chen and the Kazakh lady have an acquaintance of two biology PhD. student., Sudeshna and Riniki. Sudeshna is basically from Bangladesh and Riniki from a north suburban town of Calcutta. Both doing their PhD. From Presidency University. Fortunately, they stayed as paying guest Chandipur, one of the twin parts of Ghantaghar. They were going to attend a seminar on environmental conservation in Chandigarh. Sudeshna invited Chen and the Kazakh lady as their guest in the seminar.

 Sudeshna invited Chen and the Kazakh lady as their guest in the seminar

Modern Mumbai

Casting : The Kazakh lady ( from Kazakhstan, Central Asia)