Chapter 1

HAILEY'S POINT OF VIEW

I woke up in this jelly-like substation that felt so weird and I thought to my self where the hell am I and then I heard and woman screaming and was then I was pull out of jelly and saw this bright light that hurt my eyes and made me cry and then I heard someone say "it's a girl" and then my eyes had finally adjusted to light and I saw this people two woman and two guys and I realized that they all looked oddly familiar and I just couldn't remember where I knew them from but when I heard of them speak I knew exactly where I knew them from.

"What are you going to name her Isobel" said one of the man. The woman named Isobel replied with "Hailey, Hailey Gilbert is her name" when I heard them say that it hit me and I remember these people where John Gilbert and Isobel Flemming  and the other to two people were Grayson and Miranda Gilbert characters from my favorite show of all time "The vampire diaries" . This shocked to my core that I just kept thinking over and over how the hell is this possible I kept thinking so much that I didn't even realize that Isobel started screaming again and the doctor say "Push" to her and then another baby girl came out then the doctor said "congrats Miss Flemming you had twins hers your second baby girl"
John then asked Isobel again what are you going to name her "Elena, Elena Gilbert" and that when it all hit me I remember  everything I remember that I died and that I was hit by a car and all my past life memories came flooding back to me.

So I thought again not only did I die and was reborn but I was reborn as Elena freaking Gilbert's twin sister so then I thought"welp I guess I in for a wild ride in this new life but I was given a second chance to live and I'm not going to complain about it so I guess I going to make this my best life cause no can stop me and plus I know everything that going to happen and when thanks to me watch the vampire diaries like a 100 times so now I can make everything go my way"