(Season 2) Chapter 15 Trust in Me

No one's POV

In the Heiligh Kingdom, at colosseum west of the capital... The entire area was completely destroyed. The ground was gouged open, with slabs of soil turned up everywhere. But contrary to the disastrous sight, a fantastical spectacle was taking place in the surroundings. Water hung in the air as mist, creating a rainbow. Sora walked beneath such a sky with Lucius's corpse burning brightly behind him. He walked until he reached Shizuku in her tattered clothes and Kaori who's still on the verge of death.

Sora: Is Princess Liliana okay?

Sora asked Yuka as he sheathed his sword at his waist. Yuka had been staring at the mystical sight of Sora passing under the rainbow in a daze, but snapped back to her senses to explain Liliana's symptoms.

Yuka: Oh... Umm, she's fine but has a fever.

Sora: I see...

Sora looked down at Liliana's fever-flushed face. And so, Sora reached into the pocket of his coat and moved his mouth faintly to chant a spell.

Sora: Dissolvo.

The space beneath his coat immediately distorted and a small bottle appeared in his hand. Sora grabbed it and took his hand out of his pocket. To Shizuku and the others and, it looked like Sora had taken it out of his pocket normally.

Sora: Here. Take this. It's a powerful magic potion that can be considered a panacea. She looks fairly exhausted so it may take some time before she regains her stamina, but it should treat the fever right away.

Sora said, holding the bottle out to Yuka.

Yuka: Are you sure...?

Yuka blinked in hesitation.

Sora: Of course?

Sora cocked his head, unsure of why she was asking such a thing. Even when he said he didn't care about them anymore, he's still nice enough to aid them.

Yuka: Th-Thank you so much.

Yuka said with her sincerest gratitude and accepted the bottle.

Sora: It's fine. More importantly, your injuries...

Sora reached inside his coat pocket once more and whispered the discharge spell to retrieve another bottle. He then offered it to Nana and Taeko.

Sora: Give this to the others. Pour this over the wound and drink the rest. It'll ease any pain you guys have in your body.

Taeko: Umm, magic potions are meant to be fairly valuable items... Please use it on your own wounds before us.

Taeko said hesitantly, looking at Sora's bloodstained coat. However, to Sora, it was something he could mass-produce, and he had no qualms about using it.

Sora: I applied some minimal treatment to my wounds while I was fighting, so I'm fine. The more pressing matter right now is the person who's crawling away, so I'm going to deal with that while you treat your friends.

Everyone all immediately looked at Eri who's crawling away. Sora half-forced the bottle into Nana and Taeko's hands before turning his gaze to the crawling girl. No matter what they say, there's no reasoning with Sora any longer. Eri's fate is already sealed the moment she hurt Kaori. Before they all heard a voice.

Hajime: What the hell is going on?

Sora along with the others looked over and saw Hajime flying down on Tio with Aiko.