Chapter 8

Antonio pov

"Let's go there Li" I said while pointing at the woman clothes.

We go inside and look around, I picked some dress that above her knees, and so on.

After I pay the clothes, I pull Li towards at the shoes store and look around.

"I want tat Toni" I look at Li and then look at the shoe she wanted.

She pointing at some kind of booths until on knees.

I just nodded and ordered the salesman to take it, then we look around and picked the shoes she wanted

______________

"Let's go at the toys store"

We went to the toys store and look around so she can picked some that she wanted. I look at Li when she stop walking, I look at her and saw her looking at the animal stuffed toys, she looking to a white bunny with pink dress and bow on it head.

"Missy~"

I look at her and saw her eyes start to wet, I wiped it and asked her what's wrong.

"Li miss my mister, I want to see my mister" she cried

I wiped her tears

"Don't cry Li, shh~"

Minutes later she stopped, she started to sniffing.

- Antonio

- what?

- who the h*ell is she talking about

- i don't know, I will ask it later on Dad

After I calm her down, she look at me with red eyes and nose.

"Is there anything you want?" I asked

She look around and went towards the animal stuffed, she went towards the bunny stuffed. I thought she will pick the white one but she pick the black one. She walks towards me and look at me with a smile.

I nodded and I pay it, she hugging it while holding my arm.

"Are you hungry?" I ask

"Yes Toni"

"What do you want to eat?"

"Mm~"

She put her fingers on her chin and start to think.

"Ah!......Li want to eat pasta Toni"

"Ok"

I walked in the parking lot and get in on my car and after I buckle her up and start to drive to a restaurant.

After we arrived at the restaurant, we get out and get inside the restaurant.

We went towards the third floor after my man talk towards the waiter, the third floor is an private room. That only some business man or wealthy people can rent.