Yin Hufu Is Destroyed

One Year later

While Wei Ying, Chenqing and Suibian is teaching the Junior about night hunting, a Lan Junior came to Wei Ying, "Wei Qianbei, an invitation from Jin guniang," Wei Ying take the letter from the Lan Junior hand.

"Master, what does the letter said?" Suibian asked.

"Is an invitation to my nephew one hundred month. A nephew? She have a child?" Suibian smiled at Wei Ying, "Congratulation Master!"

"Can you two take care of thing here?" They nodded their head. Wei Ying ran out of there really fast. "Hey! Running is forbidden!" One of the elder shouted at Wei Ying. "I'm sorry! This is important!" Shouted Wei Ying.

As Wei Ying run back to Jingshi a voice made him stop, "A-Xian! What the rush?" Wei Ying turn stop, turn around, he see Qingheng Jun, Lan Xichen and Lan Zhan is there with them.

"Oh Lan Zhan! Look look!" Wei Ying rush over to Lan Zhan, he gave the invitation for Lan Zhan to see.

Lan Zhan take the invitation from Wei Ying hand, he open it. Qingheng Jun and Lan Xichen glanced over Lan Zhan shoulder to read what is written in the invitation. "Jin guniang born a baby boy. She want you to come to name the child?" Wei Ying nodded his head with a smile on his face.

"Can we go?" The three lans looked at each other, they look back at Wei Ying. "Of course we can go."

"Thank you Lan Zhan!" Wei Ying gave Lan Zhan a hug.

"A-Xian, shouldn't you buy a gift for your nephew?" Lan Xichen asked Wei Ying.

Wei Ying let go of Lan Zhan, "I know what I want to make but don't have the item for it."

"What do you need Wei Ying? What kind of thing are you trying to make?" Lan Zhan asked.

"Well last time I made a bracelet for Jin Ling. It was a bracelet to keep evil spirits, monster and ghoul away from him. I didn't get the chance to give it to him when Jin Zixun ambush me." Thinking about it made Wei Ying sad.

"We have all kind of pearl bead in our treasure. They are very simple," Lan Xichen turn to his right to look at his father, "will that be okay with you, fuqin?"

"Of course, A-Ying is part of our family. A-Zhan why don't you take A-Ying there?"

"Yes Fuqin," the two gave a bow to Qingheng Jun and Lan Xichen, the two door left from there.

When they arrive at the treasure room of the Lan clan, "wow the Lan clan sure is rich."

"Wei Ying over here," Wei Ying walk over to where Lan Zhan is at, "we only have silver and black."

"Black will do. But I don't have any string," Lan Zhan pull out a pouch, he take out a string from inside of the pouch, "will this do?" Wei Ying see a string in Lan Zhan hand. "But this is your Wangji string?" Lan Zhan take Wei Ying hand, he put the string in Wei Ying hand.

"If Wei Ying needed, then I won't mind."

"Thank you, Lan Zhan."

The two went back to Jingshi, once Wei Ying is at Jingshi he begin to work on the bracelet for his nephew.

Wei Ying work on the bracelet from day to night, sometime either Chenqing, Suibian or Lan Zhan tell Wei Ying to take a break. They don't want Wei Ying to stop eating while working on his nephew one hundred month gift.

Two week later

Wei Ying finally finish making the bracelet. He enhanced the bracelet with many protection spell, even Lan Zhan help out as well.