Chapter 35

No one POV

Ten minutes later, it was a stunned Sirius who was staring at his godson like the teen had grown two heads. The boy must have been through a lot of trauma that must have upset his mental balance, given that he was under the delusion of being Salazar Slytherin. Even he, after almost twelve years in Azkaban, didn't think of himself to be Merlin reincarnated.

But that didn't excuse Hermione's claim of being Rowena Ravenclaw. Clearly, the girl had done too much studying, which must have muddled up her mind, making her think that she was the witch known for her wit and love for studying. And what of the two Weasleys? They hadn't introduced themselves as someone else yet.

"And... what of you, Ron?" Sirius questioned. 

"I was Nicholas Hufflepuff, Helga's younger brother," the red headed boy said.

"Ginny, I believe?"

"You knew me. I was Arina," the only female Weasley child replied.

"Arina?" Sirius blinked in surprise. "As in, Arina Dumbledore?" The girl nodded.

"And what of you two?" He turned to Neville and Luna.

"Helga Hufflepuff and Godric Gryffindor," They replied in unison.

"And bother introducing that cup to me?" Sirius said, not believing a word of what was being spoken.

"That is my famous cup and heirloom," Luna smiled, but Sirius saw lingering sadness in her expressions. He chose not to mention it and turned to 'Arina'.

"Prove your claim then, Arina, " Sirius said, staring at her. She sighed as she thought of what to say.

"During our fifth year, on your birthday, James had arranged a surprise party, including me, Remus, Peter, Marlene and a few others. I had taken Lily's suggestion for the gift and gotten yo -" Ginny was rudely interrupted by Sirius slapping a hand on her mouth.

"Not. Another. Word. It is you," He said as he let go. Ginny glared at him, but the others could see amusement in her gaze.

"Aww, come on. What did you give him?" Neville asked with puppy eyes.

"Hey! I am the dog animagus, only I get to use those eyes," Sirius protested before Ginny could reply. Sirius and Neville kept trying to speak over each other when someone slammed their hand on the table.

"Alright, stop it," Harry said, tired of his best friend's and godfather's antics.

"We better have dinner and get to bed so that we can do some research in the morning. Circe knows how many books are left for me to read in the Potter library," Hermione said. The other founders and Ron complied, knowing how she got if reading was denied to her. The other two followed their example because they didn't want to know what would happen if they didn't.

~Hello guys. I know I haven't updated in months but I have been taking exams  and, more importantly, having extreme writing blocks. I suggest not to expect updates for at least another month or so. This was mainly a filler chapter where Sirius finds out.

If anyone has any idea on how to continue this fic, please write it in the comments or pm me.

I might post a crossover fic Or a crackfic where I control the fourth wall.

Signing off~