𝟐𝟎. 𝐕𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧?

"I needed this vacation so bad!" Sunoo groaned while slumping his shoulders down with a pout.

"What vacation? They only gave us one day. We don't even get time to rest." Jay pursed his lips.

"I mean it's a good thing before we inherit the souls of dead people. Who knows what's gonna happen next?" Jungwon spoke through huffs as they climbed the hill.

"Let's just have fun. It's not like we have anything to lose." Sunghoon shrugged.

"I do! Twelve hours of my sleep!" Jay screamed.

"Ughh I can't do this....I think I'm going to die...." Eunhae stopped to catch her breath and Sohyeon stopped with her as well.

"Should I carry you?" Heeseung asked.

"No!" Both the girls refused in unison leaving the boy confused.

"How about me? I only have one bag to carry." Jake proposed.

"Uhmmm....." Eunhae looked at him with suspicious eyes.

"What...." Jake laughed. "I'm just trying to help." He stretched the side of his lips.

"No, you're trying to hit on her. I can see right through you!" Sohyeon pointed at him with a determined look.

"What....." Jake furrowed his eyebrows.

"You hags!!!" Riki shouted from almost the top of the hill. "Hurry up! I'm starting to get bored up here!!"

"What manner of a lad is he....." Eunhae looked at him in disbelief. "Look at him mocking me for having slower limbs than his...."

"Kids these days...." Jay shook his head to the sides.

"Let's just go. You'll get tired." Eunhae refused his offer and he shrugged while starting to walk.

"Here at least let me hold your hand." Jake grabbed her hand in his and helped her walk up.
Sohyeon was too busy eating Heeseung's brain to notice the two while the rest were way ahead of them leaving them to be the only ones behind.

Both of them looked away from each other while walking ahead and pretended that they weren't holding hands.

"Woohoo!!!" Riki screamed in joy as he entered inside the stay house and placed his bagpack down to run inside.

Jungwon and Sunoo were next to excitedly gaze around the place followed by Jay and Sunghoon who had the most miserable and expressionless faces.

Sohyeon was trying to catch her breath while Heeseung carried all of her bags through the whole way.
Jake and Eunhae left each other's hand like they never knew each other and the girl immediately ran to the kitchen to wash away the sweat from her palm.

"Guys I'm gonna sleep. Just wake me up when it's time to make dinner." Jay informed while sloppily finding a room to sleep inside.

"I'll help you with the cooking." Eunhae volunteered.

"You can't contain me today! I'm a free spirit! No duties for me!" Riki ran upstairs to go otuside and check the balcony.

"I don't think there's much to do today besides the cooking and cleaning...." Eunhae placed her hands on the sides of her hips.