CHAPTER- 48

Heyaa!!! Thank you so much for 600K+ Readers!!! It's looks like just yesterday we completed 500K readers and this soon we crossed 100k+ again....

Jitna Thankyou bolu utna kam hai but still THANK YOU SO SO MUCH ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I will make sure to entertain you more and more..

Love you all 3000 <3

_____________💙💙

Kabhi Hua Yeh Bhi
Khali Rahon Pe Bhi
Tu Tha Mere Saath

Kabhi Tujhe Milke Lauta
Mera Dil Yeh Khali Khali Haath
Yeh Bhi Hua Kabhi
Jaise Hua Aabhi
Tujhko Sabhi Mein Paa Liya

Tera Mujhe Kar Jaati Hai Dooriyan
Satati Hain Dooriyan
Tarsati Hain Dooriyan
Fanah Ho Sabhi Dooriyan

_____________💙💙

Ekansh drove his car away from the mansion. Many thoughts ran through his mind. When he reached the reserved area, he stopped his car.

He came out of the car and flipped open the 3 buttons on his kurta.

Oh, Ekansh, you are such a loser!! Several people laughed.

YOU ARE THE REASON!!

You are a curse!!!!

No one can stay happy with you! Just look at yourself!!

That's why no one wants to be friends with you!

You are a Kille----

He yelled at the top of his lungs, holding his hands over his ears as he shouted "NO!!!! NO!!!."

"No!" He shook his head. He sweated and breathed heavily.

"You should have told me, Akshita! Are you pitying me because of my past?" He kneels down. His eyes moistened.

He closed his eyes remembering his past.

***

Akshita paced back and forth anxiously, growing more impatient as the hours ticked by. It was already 1 am, and her husband hadn't returned yet. Worried, she repeatedly tried calling him, but each attempt was left unanswered. She made excuses to others, saying he had urgent work to attend to, but deep down, her heart was filled with unease. Trying again, she dialed his number, only to hear the sound of his phone ringing nearby. She glanced over and saw Ekansh, relieved to know he was safe and sound.

"Where were you? Why didn't you pick up my call? Are you OK?" She asked in concern.

He nodded, not looking at her and turned towards his room. Akshita followed him and waited for him to come out of the bathroom. She was not feeling good looking at his dull face, and her chain of thoughts broke when he came out of the bathroom.

When she made room on the bed for him, he came and sat down facing her, and she frowned.

"Ansh, are you OK? Please tell me?" she asked.

"I'm OK Akshita let me sleep. I'm tired!" He replied in a faint voice.

Not wanting to force him now because he was already looking tired she didn't speak to him and slept beside him hugging him but he didn't reciprocate. She felt hurt but shrugged it off and decided that she would talk tomorrow.

The next morning, Akshita woke up to find her husband missing from their bed. A sense of worry enveloped her as she searched the entire house, but he was nowhere to be found. Growing more anxious, she reached for her phone and discovered a message from him.