3

Please do vote and comment. Both are so less. It makes me feel so sad.

---------

After 20 days:

A girl was laying in the pool of blood. She was almost looks like taking her last breathes. Her heart rate were slow, her breathes were shallow and was having difficult to breathe. Her hands were spread towards her front, looking like she was trying to reach out for something.

Then she started murmuring something. First it was difficult to hear what she was saying, but then slowly with time Everything started to sound clear for his ears.

'Please someone help me. Please I need you. Where are you? I am waiting for you from ages? Do you remember my face? Do you remember my love? Do you remember us? They will kill me. Please won't you come for me? You had once promised me to be my protector, to be my everything. Then, why aren't you coming? Have you forgotten your promise? Don't my tears have no value in your eyes now? Will you never come back? Will you keep seeing me tortured by this world? If you won't come then this time, I will die.......'

"NOOOOOO!!!!!" Anirudh screamed in his sleep and open his eyes in haste. His forehead was filled with sweat beads, his heart rate was more than of bullet train, his breathes were deep and high.

He immediately removed the blanket over himself, stood up from his bed and started running towards the door.

As soon as he reached the knob, Farhaan came and caught him before he go out.

"Farhaan, Farhaan.... Just leave me, will you? She needs me. She will die. She is being tortured. I will die. Just leave me for got sake. I will die without her." Anirudh was panicking. He was not in his right state of mind.

Farhaan was habitual of his daily nightmares and know how to make him come into his senses. "Bro, bro, listen to me. First have some water and change this dress. Will you go in night wear to help her. No, right?"

Anirudh look at him like a lost child and did as he said. After 5 minutes, he come in his sense and again the same question came into his mind. Who was she?

He was thinking many things about that dreams when Farhaan interrupted him. "Bro, did you again saw that dream?" To which Anirudh just nodded.

"Bro, you are seeing this same dream from past 13 years, but you never saw her face? Even for once?" Anirudh just shook his head.

"Bro, if you had just seen that face then it would have been easy for you to solve this puzzle fast. You don't even have some mind problem. We have met many psychiatrists too but everyone gave same answer that you are all right, it was just a bad dream." Farhaan sighed and felt bad for his brother.

"Only if I could go India soon, then maybe everything will fall into place." Anirudh sighed and laid down on the bed, trying to sleep again if that was possible.

"Bondita, will you go with me for coffee today?" Ibrahim asked, who was holding Bondita's hand and was guiding her from her classes towards her car.

Bondita remain silent. She remember meeting Ibrahim 20 days back. He had helped her then. Then suddenly he started coming there almost every day, in the name of helping her.

After almost 14-15 days, he had abruptly asked her to be his friend. Bondita was shocked from that proposal was an understatement but in one small corner of heart, she wanted a friend. She never know what being friends mean. She wanted one for herself.

Also the way he used to talk to her, used to help her, make her heart feel good. There was nobody in this world who had cared for her like that except her dadi, and well a cousin of her, who left her in the middle.