{55} ヤンデレ {55}

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

TW: MENTIONS OF SUICIDE

Please check out "Bohemian Rhapsody" a Shinichiro Sano X Reader fanfic, any and all support would mean a lot to me<33

Also please check out my new TR oneshots book, any support on that means a lot to me.

~Y/N's POV~

"You look divine"

I stared at my reflection for a moment, the face that looked back at me was almost unrecognizable.

Like a completely different person.

"Are you ready to go?" Ran questioned from the doorway and I slowly looked over at him before stepping out of the bathroom.

He reached over and placed a bracelet around my wrist, the same bracelet that he had bought for me when we had taken that trip to London.

That all seems like a foreign memory now.

"Mhm-"

*Ring.....Ring-*

Ran quickly pulled his phone out and declined the call before slipping it back into his pocket. "Shall we?" he mused as he wrapped his arm around my waist while we walked into the direction of the elevator. "I'll change the bandages again when we get home" he said while pointing towards my hand. "Ok"

He called for the elevator and we patiently waited as it came up to the top floor.

The doors opened up and we stepped inside as Ran hit the button for the lobby. "Isn't this exciting? It's our first real date in a while" he mused as he tilted my head up with his hand before slowly leaning down. "Can I?" he questioned quietly as his lips brushed against my own and I slowly nodded my head.

He pressed our lips together and I closed my eyes as he cupped my face in his hands, moving our lips together in a slow pace.

It's sad to say that I still love the feeling of his lips against mine.

I think there's something wrong with me.

Even if I had the ability to forgive him......there's this raging part of me that just wants to get revenge, to make him suffer for all of the things that he's done.

It's like someone else is whispering into my ear......telling me to follow their orders.

'Torture his mind'

I don't understand it at all.

Maybe I'm really starting to lose my mind.

Ran only pulled away when the doors began opening up again, he kept his hands on my face for a moment before slowly lowering them. "Come on" he said quietly as he grabbed onto my hand and pulled me along.