"Is that how?"||Maison x reader

A request of maison being touch deprived and flustered.
--------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Maison, could you grab me two mugs?" You asked looking over to Maison who was watching from behind the counter.

He nodded and stood back up to grab both mugs for you seeing your hands full and covered in dough.

"Here." He placed them both down, his hands holding them in place beside you waiting for your hand to grab it.

"Thank you." With the bowl of cake dough you got a good handful and placed them equally into each mug.

"Now put them in the microwave and set the timer." He nodded again and placed them inside with a small huff, he was thinking long on something.

"Something up?" You ask leaning towards him.

"Nothing.. My dearest." He's hesitant and nervous with his speaking.

Though he was speaking to you, he made no effort to face your direction and stared off into his own space, completely advoiding you.

You hummed. "Hey, is something wrong? Bad 'customers'?" You knew what their true value was but still use what he's said.

"No, not all." One of his hands laid on his back, bent over to stare into the microwave.

"Then why are you so distant? Have I done something wrong?" This grabbed his attention.

"No, no, not all! In all honesty, its more of just me simply contemplating something.." he trailed off going back to his mind.

This however wasn't very assuring that he's fine or giving a straight answer, leaving questions.

"What's 'something'?"

"Aren't you nosey today." He remarked slightly smirking down at you purposefully teasing.

"Mind your manners mister!" You lunged at him with a surprise attack and he stiffened up on impact.

His expression looked to be discomfort so you let go apologizing for intruding his space but his hand hesitantly grabbed your wrist.

"I.. I wasn't uncomfortable. It was, nice." His tone was now soft and low looking anywhere but you as he was flustered.

But he quickly jolted his hand away, rubbing the palm where he had touched you.

He fiddled with his palm more, looking to the side with his posture heightened in seeming defense.

"You okay, Maison?" Your hand reached for his cheek making him embrace your presence.

His eyes wondered slowly to your direction, the warmth of his face heating up with simple touch. He had longed for your attention.

With your hand resting on his cheek, he brought up his own set of hands and loosened his posture to feel more of your palm on his face, closing his eyes in comfort. Smiling.

Maison huffed and opened up his eyes again but half lidded as he needed your affection but never knew how to ask directly without breaking into a sweat.

Eventually he found himself becoming drousy, tipping back in from reality and dream land, you were calming to be around, too calm.

"Maison? Maison!-" he tumbled over fully wakening himself and grabbed you before impact was made and caused any pain.

Your heart had skipped a beat from almost being crushed against the hard floor but luckily Maison snapped back in time and caught you.

"Thanks, jeez.." You laughed to calm down and looked up to see Maison look even more flustered.

His hands began to fumble deciding if he should let go of you or keep you close to him and it was obvious.

"I-i'm sorry, my dear i-" he had cut himself off feeling your hands back onto his face pulling him downward.

"Why are you apologizing, silly." You teased and brought his face down to a kiss.

He froze on spot, not backing away but unsure of what he should do. His hands eventually found themselves back to your body and wrapped his arms around.

"Feel any better now?" You looked to Maison seeing his face soften and tilt his head to a side.

"Yes, I do. Thank you, Y/n." He gave a kiss to your forehead then took a look to his red blazer and felt his face.

"But could you help me wash this off?" He chuckled and you did as well forgetting how messy your hands were.

He took off the blazer leaving him in his black turtle neck and went to toss the blazer into the wash while you dampened a towel and washed off your hands.

Maison came back to you but with a blanket wrapped around his shoulders.

"What's the blanket for?"

"Its cold without my blazer on.."

You both chuckled then walked up to him and palmed his face to wash off the rest of the dough off.

"You're smothering me." He mumbled with closed eyes teasingly.

"I'm barely doing anything! I'll show you 'smothering'." With a grin you brought his face to yours and began an attack of kisses on his cheek.

He bursted into playful laughter waving his hands around, lightly tapping your shoulder for mercy.

You eventually stopped and laughed along side him making yourself comfortable on his chest in a hug feeling his chest rise to his laughter.

Maison then looks to the watch on his wrist and asks if you're feeling drousy.

"A little bit I guess, what time is it?"

"11pm, dear."

You verbally realised and looked up to his face.

"I'm too lazy to walk to bed, the couch is closer." You complained feeling sluggish.

"Then here, allow me to carry you." Without any time for you to protest, he swooped you up from under your legs and encaged you in his arms.

You of course after he picked you up went to complain but he payed no mind and lay you down to the cushions below.

"Does that feel any better?" He smirked but quickly expressed shock when you pulled him down by the collar of his turtle neck to lay on top of you.

This made him flustered than ever, the red obvious on his face while you laughed at him.

"Does that feel better?" You mocked, scooting over to the back support of the couch to make space for Maison to cuddle in.

"Rude." He chuckled lying on his side beginning to wrap his hands around your waist but paused in uncertainty.

"You can hold me, Maison."

He then continued and brought your head into his chest delicately as you were a valued item of his that needed tender care.

"Good night Y/n and.. Thank you. I needed this." He lightly kissed the top of your head and soon you both rested in each others arms.
--------------------------------------------------------
I start too many things without plans on finishing them lol

Ngl didn't expect any requests.