Arc 3 - Out in the open - Just like your mother

Day8: Blindfolds | Being Loud 

"Cangse, Cangse," insisted Wen Ruohan stubbornly to call Wei Wuxian by the name of his mother. It seemed like the man was completely lost in his little fantasy and had all but forgotten that Wei Wuxian was a man and not a woman.

Or perhaps he had not forgotten. More like he did not care.

After coming once, he continued caressing Wei Wuxian's body and took his clothes off. Wei Wuxian was still recovering from his unexpected orgasm and he pliantly obliged. What was the harm in having some fun? Even if his current partner was his employer.

It could have been perceived badly in other business types, however, when they were talking about sex industry, there was really nothing to feel shy about. It was not as if he hated it either. Wen Ruohan was being strangely gentle with him, probably because he was seeing his dead mother in him.

The man was currently kissing him with abandon, as if this was his last day on Earth. Wei Wuxian was still not completely comfortable with all of this, but he was not outright resisting. It was better in his eyes to let Wen Ruohan have some fun for a while and keep his job instead of angering the man and facing unknown consequences.

At some point, he found himself with his hands tied together and being pushed against the head rest of the chair. His legs were being held high above his head as Wen Ruohan was preparing to enter him. There was a bottle of lube in his hand and Wei Wuxian gave out a sign of relief, at least his employer had enough decency to make this easier on him.

Since there was nothing he could do in his current situation – he was fine with being taken but he did not feel like initiating anything or proactively participating in his boss's fantasy – he just laid back against the chair and relaxed. He let his mind wander, like so many times before. It was easier than contemplating about what his life had become.

He was called back to reality with a slap on his cheek. Wei Wuxian looked with bewilderment at Wen Ruohan. Until now, the man had been kind of sweet and gentle with him. Why the sudden violence?

His employer seemed dissatisfied, angry even. Wei Wuxian's mind was racing hundred miles a second. What had he done wrong? Had he perhaps miss-stepped somewhere? Or was it simply because Wen Ruohan finally realized that he was not lavishing Wei Wuxian's mother but her son instead?

"Do not try my patience boy!" the man warned with a dangerous undertone to his voice. Wei Wuxian shivered and goose bumps appeared all over his body. This was bad.

"You look like Cangse and I am happy for it. It took me so long to finally find you. But..."

Wen Ruohan grabbed Wei Wuxian's chin in between his fingers, holding it tightly enough to bruise the delicate skin. Wei Wuxian gulped and resisted the urge to lick his lips. He was becoming extremely nervous. As all the other employees of the store, he had heard rumours about workers disappearing after displeasing their boss.

Wei Wuxian was afraid. What would become of A-Yuan if Wen Ruohan did something to him? His son was currently being taken care of by the store's inhouse doctor, Wen Qing. But Wei Wuxian knew it best, she could not take him in, it would be too much for her. She had her sickly brother to take care of.

After all, she had been reluctant to even look after him while Wei Wuxian worked. It was not easy watching a toddler, especially in this kind of store. No ordinary pre-school would admit such a young child. And those who would were way too expensive to pay. That was one of the reasons why Wei Wuxian worked at night and spent his days with A-Yuan. He was the toddler's only caretaker.