Thirty Three.

Ok but the names y'all suggested?? Fire??? 🔥🔥 thanks because now I have more names for my personal list 🫶🏾

Back with another update. Trying to get back with weekly updates. Hope y'all enjoy the chapter and excuse any mistakes.

Naomi's POV

"Jasmine." I said with a gasp as I took in all the decorations. "This is beautiful. You did so good."

"I'm so glad you like it

"I'm so glad you like it. Of course I had help but the idea came from me...and Pinterest."

"You ate. I need to take hella pictures. Ah I feel bad for not dressing up more." I said and poked my bottom lip out.

"Girl it's fine. It's cold out there anyway. Why you ain't tell me it get this cold in Boston? Shit."

I'm wearing a brown jumpsuit and a cream, nude colored shacket with some sneakers. I just didn't feel like being super dressed. At this point of my pregnancy, I want to be comfortable.

"No I feel bad. Let me see if Jayson can bring me something before he leaves." I started to unlock my phone.

"Nae chill. This shower is for you and the baby. Who cares what you're wearing and you look good. I'm sure everyone else that shows up is going to have on chill fits too. Let me show you around."

She walked me around the room and pointed out decorations and things of that nature. Soon people started to show up.

I didn't want a special entrance because I don't like that awkward feeling with everyone staring at me. I don't know what imma do on my wedding day.

"Ou you look so pretty." Toriah said after hugging me. "Can I touch your belly?"

"Yeah go ahead."

"Hi little one that we don't know your name yet." She joked.

"Leave us alone. We are close to picking the right ones." I laughed with her. I just know I'm going to be hearing that the entire duration of this shower.