▹ System 3͎7͎༓

───────・༓ ❦ ༓・───────

~In the afterlife ~
(That time Asuka was killed by Hinata during the cosplaying mini-game)

A girl was sitting in the middle of a flowery area, her eyes were closed, and every breath she took in was deep...
Being here made her think back on the first day before the player had even appeared.

~~flashback~~

Asuka and Taehyun were sitting on top of a roof, the girl was memorising her script and the boy was reading his own that is camouflaged as a newspaper.

"It says I have to be very cold towards the player, actually I should be mean to everyone except you. Which is whatever."

"What's good for me, is that I don't have any specific rules to follow, except that I should love you??" Taehyun said that last bit as he simultaneously read that in his script.

"Mine says that I should crush on the player though... and that we become a thing around the end of the game."

"They want a love triangle with you in the middle huh." He giggled.

"I do not want that much attention."

"Don't worry, hopefully, I won't fall in love with you, so you and the player can be a couple in peace."

"Mhm. I'm going to follow the hell out of this script! For the finished game to be perfect." Asuka made a tiny 'fighting' fist.

After getting acquainted with Beomgyu, the trio had to walk down the stairs to leave this building's roof. Beomgyu had already started walking down but Asuka grabbed Taehyun's hand since she wants to talk a little before joining the player.

"Tae-kun, isn't the player so attractive?? I thought he'd look like a loser with poor hygiene that plays video games all day. But no he's totally my type.."

"I gotta say that you're doing a good job with being mean to him!"

"Tae-kun please he's so handsome!!" She squealed while shaking the younger by the shoulders. "I love the script because it wants him and me to be together."

"Good for you aha..... but are you secretly forcing yourself to like him because the script tells you to..? Or is this genuine?"

Asuka just shrugged her shoulders.

~~flashback end~~

Asuka doesn't get it at all... Since when did Taehyun start crushing on Beomgyu? He said that he would let her and him get together yet he ends up stealing him from her.

Asuka has to admit that he never said that he'd try not falling for the player what he said is that he'd try not falling for her.

Asuka made a deep sigh.

What's for sure is that crush-wise, she's the only one following the script among them. Beomgyu and Taehyun are supposed to like Asuka, not each other. And she's supposed to like Beomgyu and she does.