018. sweet treats and reality checks

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊.⋆˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ┊ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ☪︎.
┊ ✱

SWEET TREATS AND REALITY CHECKS

 ❝SWEET TREATS AND REALITY CHECKS❞

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Valerie hummed a tune, as they stood in the mirror and ran a brush through their purple hair. It was quite long now, at least enough to put into a ponytail.

The non-binary werewolf placed their hairbrush down once they succeeded in pulling their hair into a ponytail. The Harlowe then turned around, to see Glen slowly awakening.

Quite often, the Alpha started their day with a morning run, and every single time Glen would join them... but this morning he seemed too tired.

"Morning G." Val smiled, as Glen let out a yawn. "Good morning Val." He responded, as he sat up. Noticing the wolf in their running clothes, the Forde sighed. "Give a minute to wake up, I'll come with you." He declared. "Okay." The Harlowe responded, before they sat on the end of their own bed to wait.

A couple minutes passed and Glen was changed. He stood in their shared bathroom as he washed his face with some cold water, hoping it would wake him up.

"You look exhausted... did you have a late night?" Valerie asked as Glen chuckled awkwardly. "Yeah, you could say that." He responded. "What did you get up to last night?" The Forde then asked.

"I hung out with Jed. We came back here and binge watched Fast and furious... You know, I actually quite like the films." Valerie admitted, as they'd never seen them but Jed had insisted he showed Val.

"Oh! Get this— We were going to head into the gymnasium, because I wanted to bring out the balancing bar and practice some gymnastics and he wanted to shoot some hoops..." Valerie began, as Glen exited the bathroom and faced them.