(19)

"come on, don't be a pussy."

posted: 10.29.22

🤍

🤍

haha i like you lol|
haha i like y|

what are you doing this
weekend?|
what are you d|

i love you|
i lo|

will you be mine?|
will you be|

good morning eevee :D

fuck|
good morning ^w^

i'm gonna grab food at
a place near my house
do you want anything?

is it.. okay?

of course!
i'll always get you food if
you ask nicely >w<

could you get me a
sandwich please :o

for sure!
i'll stop by later give me
your time table today

[attached photo]

thats so far ;-;
i'll get you your sandwich
asap <3

SJFHKWGBWKDI|
<3?!?!!?|
SCREAMING
THROWING UP DJDHW|
i'll be waiting >:(

punching the air, she sighed and slipped on her headphones over her head. patting down her hair in hopes that it didn't like shitty and made her look run down. staring at herself in the mirror, she went to stuff the cat toys that had recently arrived to later give to the male later into her bag. she only needed the necessities. her ipad and apple pen, a pencil, an eraser, and obviously australian snacks she ordered online.

"summer! i'm leaving!" she called to the girl only to get a groggy response from the asleep girl. she'd been sleeping in their living room more often so she could finish assignments, while she was the procrastinator, the other.. not so much.

dangling her lanyard from her finger tips, the keys and keychains clashed against each other, it was almost soothing. locking the door from behind her, she was mentally ready to die. stuffing her lanyard messily into her pocket, she went to find her clip on skates as she went down the elevator. she had a few minutes to get onto the bus and then a bit to skate to campus and to class.

as well as mentally prepare herself to ask the damned park jisung out and to even ask for a.. a.. a.. date? a date? with park jisung? holding hands with park jisung? hugging park jisung? dating park jisung? kiss— woah there. not the thing to think about. clipping on her skates, she basically was unlocking her inner hockey player and glided against the ground with ease to the bus stop as she always did in mornings where she was late and overslept and put together an outfit in 10 minutes of indecisiveness.

carefully unclipping them, she was way to energized this morning. taking out some money from her bag, she counted it to make sure she had enough throughout the day. she swore she was energized, but she really needed a red bull. pulling out her phone she went to text some classmates on if anyone was near the vending machine, knowing she could just pass by it when she got to campus.

she was a lazy person, what can i say.

he'd been in the dance room all morning before the sun had risen, just so he could say good morning to his favourite amber haired girl. he was sore and frankly still energized as he was a couple of hours ago. getting a call from his least favourite roommate, he picked it up as he made his way to the cafe to get breakfast for him and the female. "my boyfriend! you better not be cooped up in that damn dance room or i will drive over to your uni." he scolded loudly, tearing his phone a small distance from his ear to soften the absurdity which was chenle's voice.

"i'm not, i'm not. i'm getting breakfast right now for me and.. and kuromi. do you think she'd like to try fish?" he didn't know why he had to lie. an instinct was pulling at him to do so either way. it was kinda of mind boggling at the same time. was it really necessary. "i'll just get some fish imported for her don't sweat about getting that type of stuff. get some more cat food for her please." he scoffed.

kuromi was.. his cat? yet the house seemed to care more about the cat than him? "i know you're rich, but stop blowing money on my cat."
"i'm not letting precious eat cheap fish. only the best for her." rolling his eyes, he pushed open the cafe doors and went to browse over his options this morning.

"i'm gonna hang up, see you lele." hanging up on him, he tucked his hands into his pockets and huffed out a breath. lets see what eve would like. it was getting cold again which meant that it was basically miserable every morning. practicing in the cold where your hands get all chilly.

maybe he was a smidge tired.

yo.evehere

tagged: summerluv

tagged: summerluv.sk
liked by eveangel and 173,937 others
yo.evehere : I MISS MY WIFE
view all 937 comments

summerluv.sk : STFU
yo.evehere : @summerluv.sk YK YOU LOVE ME

ellamoon : so when you dating jisungie
     yo.evehere : @ellamoon ELLA MOON?!!??! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??? AND WHAT??? HAHA LOLW HAT ARE YOU TLAKIGN ABOUT
          ellamoon : @yo.evehere so you dating him or what?

she was absolutely half asleep sitting in this class. it wasn't her fault that she was up doing assignments was it? maybe a little bit, the procrastinator inside her just didn't care one bit. so here she was, taking notes, scratch that, doodling as she half listened to her professor speak. she was absolutely not mentally here and could really go for a red bull. having already finished her last one, it just wasn't enough for her sleep deprivation.

feeling a tap on her shoulder, she glanced over and nearly found herself falling backwards at the scare of how close the other was. "what the hell are you doing here" she whispered yelled while she moved her bag off the seat next to her. seeing a sandwich and a strawberry fruit tea placed in front of her, she gasped with a smile.

mouthing a thank you, she opened the sandwich packaging and ate contently, finding herself waking up more than she was about 42 seconds ago. this was the good life, being delivered breakfast mid lecture. she only hoped the drink had any bit of caffeine to get herself going. with how much caffeine she had per day, she was destined to have an addiction to it and have a hard time stepping away from it.

caffeine withdrawals was a tad bit scary in her book, but i digress. scooping over, she rested her head on his shoulder with ease as she ate. man was she tired, she hadn't realize how much to an extent of exhaustion she was until she rested her head. she could only hope the male would wake her up if she truly fell asleep.